Wizards Vault change

I end pof hot lws 1 2 3 4 still have plenty to go with the story... I still want to play in the chronologic order in this game, now I am constantly forced to kill 10 monster in canta go rift hunt in soto etc...

This 1g from daily is allways some money when you are completing tons of achievmments and now even this is denied because you are forced to go where you don't want to go yet.. Old system in my opinion was better you have only basic version so you have dailys on maps from basic version, you buy pof go there so you have mixed dailys with pof maps. Now I have 4 expansion I dont even  set foot on 2 and still have things in dailys there...

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, Kashina.5816 said:

I totally agree! It's pissing me off that now, if I want my full daily rewards, I need to do PVP and WvW, which I don't do. 

I'm really disapointed, AGAIN, with Anet.

You can filter any undesired game modes out of the list.

• Sad 1

He have the same trouble as I have He is strictly pve player and now we must do diffrent stuff to make dailys because we dont have accest to the areas game forces us to go.

You can filter yes but you dont have any waypoint in canta because you was not there, not even one time, and now you have half of dailys there to do...

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Kashina.5816 said:

It did not changed for me. I kept only PVE and still need to do WvW and PvP to have the full daily rewards. 2 PVE and 1 PvP and 1 WvW. 

Why don't people read what's on their screens? The first time you opened the vault window, there was a prompt for you to pick your modes. You must have clicked through it without paying attention, so all modes were "ticked" by default. Now when you change your picks, there's a red text telling you when it will affect your objectives (which is at daily/weekly refresh).

• Like 3
  • Confused 2

He read but you dont understand... He choose pve and he must go to the places he dont uncover yet in his playthrough to complete them all... Its the trouble i want to adress in this topic... You have dailis to do in the expansions you dont have uncovered. Old system was not generating such situations.

Edited by Aueron.8279
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Randulf.7614 said:

You can change it to pve only

They guy said, he's no gotten to some places yet, but he's being told to go there for the vault rewards. 

TBF the Vault is just bad. there is nothing I want from it, so I'm losing out on thigs that I actually wanted that I could turn into gold for the things I wanted to buy off the TP. 

Just now, BrotherBelial.3094 said:

They guy said, he's no gotten to some places yet, but he's being told to go there for the vault rewards. 

TBF the Vault is just bad. there is nothing I want from it, so I'm losing out on thigs that I actually wanted that I could turn into gold for the things I wanted to buy off the TP. 

You can get gold from the vault.

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Ashen.2907 said:

You can get gold from the vault.

How i've not seen anything other than the garbage items that i dont like/want from there.

EDIT, never mind I've found it now. The vault is still trash, i mean why is there a bag of 1 gold for 60, then another bag of a 1 gold for 6. makes zero sense.

Edited by BrotherBelial.3094

4 hours ago, BrotherBelial.3094 said:

How i've not seen anything other than the garbage items that i dont like/want from there.

EDIT, never mind I've found it now. The vault is still trash, i mean why is there a bag of 1 gold for 60, then another bag of a 1 gold for 6. makes zero sense.

Yea the cheap one got a cap the expensive one is unlimited might be a reason why there are 2 different ones eh?