SoTO Eagle Eye weapon collection seems to be bugged

Under the achievments Collections/Basic collections there is a group called Eagle Eye Weapon Collector. It involves unlocking 16 Eagle eye weapons, which can either drop from chests or can be purchased from the BLTC.

I've purchased them and salvaged each of them to unlock each skin. However for some reason the Eagle Eye sword will not unlock in the collection. I've repurchased two more and re-salavaged one - it still didnt work and with the other I right clicked the sword but does not give the ability to "unlock skin" - its there on the right click menu but greyed out.

As a result the collection cannot be completed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Andy.5981 said:

Any sign of a fix for this? Couldn't see one in your lastest patch notes.

It's fixed for me - I logged in and immediately got the finished achievement pop-up.

But yeah, I wish they would include stuff like this in the patch notes. They didn't even put in that we can now deposit kryptis inventory junk, jade runestones, and A.S.S.es.

Edited by mezuzel.4987
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, mezuzel.4987 said:

It's fixed for me - I logged in and immediately got the finished achievement pop-up.

Ah excellent a stealth patch 🙂 I shall log in. Thank you.

Edit - Worked for me too. Thank you Devs (and Rubi).

Edited by Andy.5981
  • Like 1

Yeah still not fixed for me. Logged in still 15/16 even tried to salvage the axe one more time.

Edit: It finally fixed when I logged all of my characters. It must be which character should have gotten the ap or which character pre ordered it but it finally popped.

Edited by Kelida.8690