please fix unattainable daily and weekly vault missions

So my issue is pretty simple.  First I do love the new Wizards Vault and everything there!  However I keep getting dailies and got weeklies that I cannot complete. 

I am getting quests for expansions that I own but have not started yet, so I am unable to complete them.   With the old daily system I was able to find the ones I could complete and always got completionist.  However we have no choice with new system.

Would it be possible for the game to NOT give dailies in expansions that have not been started?   I have 2 weeklies from EOD expansion, but so far have just started HOT.  I also have gotten dailies for POF and EOD.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, notebene.3190 said:

They need to add a no cost, infinite reroll of incomplete daily and weekly steps. Or the ability to check daily/weeklies and ask for new ones. 

Sounds like a terrible idea aimed at easy rewards more than anything else. Like, you know, actual gameplay.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

They could have more options, but when you have completed 3, the others are automatticaly greyed out for the day so you can't complete them, that way everyone only gets the 35AA each day.

I know before some people would compelte all avaliable dailies and some would only do 3. So this would keep it far to have the 12 options again but only allowed to complete 3 maybe?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Sobx.1758 said:

Sounds like a terrible idea aimed at easy rewards more than anything else. Like, you know, actual gameplay.

If they considered what might roll up for me (that you, for some reason, object to) as not being 'actual gameplay', why would anything like that be in the list? Wouldn't what I be rerolling for things that were considered 'actual gameplay' by them, but something I felt I could achieve? 🤔

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

32 minutes ago, notebene.3190 said:

If they considered what might roll up for me (that you, for some reason, object to) as not being 'actual gameplay', why would anything like that be in the list? Wouldn't what I be rerolling for things that were considered 'actual gameplay' by them, but something I felt I could achieve? 🤔

No, you rolling without limits until you get -for example- identify 10 unids, salvage 10 gear pieces and put 4 20copper dyes into mystic forager isn't something you'd be doing to look for realistic gameplay options, it would be coping with the login reward rework so you can slap those 4/4 dailies every day the same way within 30 seconds for fast and easy rewards 🤔 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

so the problems with bugged missions and stuff that was beyond account progress used to exist but it wasn't a problem *for dailies* because we used to have lots of choices

of course stuff that doesn't work as intended is a problem in other ways and it's good management to fix them, so still fix them.

but bringing back lots of choices for what to do to complete dailies would be a great start

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, Sobx.1758 said:

No, you rolling without limits until you get -for example- identify 10 unids, salvage 10 gear pieces and put 4 20copper dyes into mystic forager isn't something you'd be doing to look for realistic gameplay options, it would be coping with the login reward rework so you can slap those 4/4 dailies every day the same way within 30 seconds for fast and easy rewards 🤔 

Except that was my point: If everything on the list is of the same quality, then when I reroll, I'd be getting something, in theory, that would require super l33t d00dz kek pew game play. Then it wouldn't matter how many times I rerolled, and what options I picked vs the options you picked.

Honestly, I don't mind doing puzzly mini dungeons, but when they are broken for other reasons, and you are competing with other people to find unbroken zones to try to complete something, it's not a healthy option, and I'd like to reroll that to anything, really. Jumping puzzle? Sure. Go clear 4 events in a PoF zone? Whatever. Just not hours of zone surfing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

57 minutes ago, notebene.3190 said:

Except that was my point: If everything on the list is of the same quality, then when I reroll, I'd be getting something, in theory, that would require super l33t d00dz kek pew game play. Then it wouldn't matter how many times I rerolled, and what options I picked vs the options you picked.

But we know it's not of the same quality, so what is that "if" even doing here? There's not "if", we know different dailies involve different things, places and take different time. And, who knows, maybe anet is fine with having those easier -almost instant- dailies specifically because we're not getting them all the time as the easiest/fastest (to the point of being almost instant) sets. Why are you taking one part of the whole system (~"if it's there at all, perhaps it's all the same!"), but disregard another crucial part of it ("you can't choose the easiest ones all the time")?

Honestly, I don't mind doing puzzly mini dungeons, but when they are broken for other reasons, and you are competing with other people to find unbroken zones to try to complete something, it's not a healthy option, and I'd like to reroll that to anything, really. Jumping puzzle? Sure. Go clear 4 events in a PoF zone? Whatever. Just not hours of zone surfing. 

The response to "broken zones/events" isn't letting you reroll dailies into the same set of almost instantly finished ones. It's, you know, fixing them or simply not including them in the list of dailies.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 1
  • Confused 3