Good to remember that we're still figuring things out

I know a bunch of people have engaged with the content over the last week way more that I have and therefore know a lot more about it. But I keep seeing the same thing across many threads here and on reddit. On the whole, the population of the game is still figuring out these 1 week old systems and content. So many conversations have someone boldly declaring how a thing works, or what it costs, and then someone else pops up to note that it works a little differently than that or that there is an alternative source of an item or currency, or other things that change the calculus, so to speak.

It'd really better for everyone not to rush to judgment and remain open to the fact that they might not know a detail that significantly changes things. Also, the player base hasn't yet had the time to develop cultural responses that may make things feel very different a month from now.

FWTW

YMMV

Oh, and...

DFTT

• Like 3
  • Confused 7
  • Sad 1

Whats to figure out..

The expac was tiny.. Lacking content.

The relics aren't very good and only a few are worth using (exactly the same as the last version)

The rifts are boring and aren't fun.

The grind required for the useless exotic set is larger than current legendary sets..

Edited by Dante.1508
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

1 hour ago, Dante.1508 said:

The grind required for the useless exotic set is larger than current legendary sets..

This is nonsense. How exactly is the grind for astral armor larger than for legendary armor sets? Please tell me. This just shows that you haven’t crafted a legendary armor and don’t know what you are talking about. 
The astral armor isn’t even that expensive. 

Edited by vares.8457
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1