Do you agree that the new Meta's should reward Motivations?

Do you agree that the new Meta's should reward Motivations?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree that the new Meta's should reward Motivations?

• Yes
    • No

10 hours ago, Blacklust.4638 said:

Simple 

Simple what? You want the lesser or greater ones? Why you think they should? You want them as a choice in the meta chest? Or how? Give us more info.. 

Giving motivations as a reward in the meta doesnt change the fact that rifts will become boring very fast, are extremely easy with no challenge and the rewards are too low for the currect value of the motivations. Why do you think this will fix it? If that even is what you are trying to fix.. because you didnt give me that info. 

Edited by Cronospere.8143
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 8
  • Sad 1

I'm not fond of the idea, simply because the motivations can be sold, and if people get them through the meta, very soon there will be a lot of tehm on TP, which will make their price lower and lower to the point that players won't do the rifts themselves anymore, since they will be able to buy heaps at a cheaper price, making the open world legendary armor aquisition easier and meaningless.

Edited by leila.7962
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 7
  • Sad 1

45 minutes ago, leila.7962 said:

I'm not fond of the idea, simply because the motivations can be sold, and if people get them through the meta, very soon there will be a lot of tehm on TP, which will make their price lower and lower to the point that players won't do the rifts themselves anymore, since they will be able to buy heaps at a cheaper price, making the open world legendary armor aquisition easier and meaningless.

I believe its already easier and meaningless. Easier cause its neither the timegate of wvw and pvp. And its not hard end game content like the raid. And meaningless because it comes years after a lot of the players already have legendary armors. 

But the cost for the motivations are outrageous. Investing so much gold for a green item and a bag of 1 silver is just insulting. We either need a better way to acquire them or crafting them should be dependent on essences only no mats. Think of it like an upgrading the motivations. 50 blue essences for a green motivation 50 green for a yellow. Something on those lines. 

Edited by Blacklust.4638
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 5
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Cronospere.8143 said:

Simple what? You want the lesser or greater ones? Why you think they should? You want them as a choice in the meta chest? Or how? Give us more info.. 

Actually I think that is enough of a description. The system is just BAD at the moment so having another source would be just nice. 

What else would you want someone to tell you? 

"You want the lesser or greater ones?" - All of them. All of their recipes  are bad.

"Why you think they should?" - Because you can hardly see any player doing a tier 2 and like 2 players per day doing a tier 3.

"You want them as a choice in the meta chest?" - Definitely would be better than some pieces of salt for a 20 minutes meta and 6 green items..

If you need answers to so many questions it just shows how disconnected you are from the player base.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Crafting motivations are just a bit steep right now.

7 hours ago, leila.7962 said:

These sound like good points to me.

20 hours ago, Blacklust.4638 said:

I believe its already easier and meaningless. Easier cause its neither the timegate of wvw and pvp. And its not hard end game content like the raid. And meaningless because it comes years after a lot of the players already have legendary armors. 

But the cost for the motivations are outrageous. Investing so much gold for a green item and a bag of 1 silver is just insulting. We either need a better way to acquire them or crafting them should be dependent on essences only no mats. Think of it like an upgrading the motivations. 50 blue essences for a green motivation 50 green for a yellow. Something on those lines. 

It's not by distributing them as meta reward that solves the issue of the cost of making them.

Also, it's not the majority of the player base that has legendary armor at this point in the game, and I'm sure a lot of people were eager to have this feature coming.. I guess they just didn't expect that they would have to farm the hell out of SoTO's maps only.