Wizard's Vault: Clover or Coin?

2 hours ago, phandaria.4891 said:

So, is it more worth it to trade 9 AA for coin or 60 AA for clover assuming I need the clovers? Did anyone calculate it before?

I believe the forge rate for clover recipes averages around 31% or so.  So figure you will need around 3.25 coins plus other mats for 1 clover.  So in terms of gold value the coin is a much better deal.  But even better is the bag of 1 gold for 6 points.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AliamRationem.5172 said:

I believe the forge rate for clover recipes averages around 31% or so.  So figure you will need around 3.25 coins plus other mats for 1 clover.  So in terms of gold value the coin is a much better deal.  But even better is the bag of 1 gold for 6 points.

Depending on market fluctuations. Take this in consideration if you are making future plans. When you have enough AA then make a decision.

Edited by WRay.2391
Typos
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, AliamRationem.5172 said:

trading with lyhr in the wizard's tower eliminates the randomness of forging at an increased cost per clover, but at least this way you can exactly calculate the profit margins and i think the bag of coins still wins out (at least until you run out of purchases).

that said, there's something to be said of convenience, and this is a game where convenience always costs.

Edited by SoftFootpaws.9134

11 hours ago, phandaria.4891 said:

So, is it more worth it to trade 9 AA for coin or 60 AA for clover assuming I need the clovers? Did anyone calculate it before?

It really depends on how FAST you need the Clovers and how many other materials you have for your legendary journey (as Clovers are account bound).
The best value for your AA investment will be getting the discounted Gold bags (not the more expensive ones) and the Coins. Coins => Clovers will always produce someT6 fine mats in the Mystic Forge as well, helping your on the way and Gold can be turned into more Coins and mats. (get the daily Coin from the Ley Line Anomaly too, if you can).
Clovers are only a must buy, if you need the Clovers fast or you have a surplus of AA you don't want to invest into other stuff (like shiney or convenience upgrades)

• Like 1

17 hours ago, SoftFootpaws.9134 said:

i think all the information is available on fastfarming now?

Do you know where there?

I don't find that category.

And I need to know whether it's worth to buy the t6 mats for 8 aa.

edit: found it, was linked from home xD

Edited by Lucy.3728