SotO meta events

I am going to post it here since it happened while I was in new maps. Is there reason why when I check event timer and event is supposed to be going on, upon entering map it is completely quiet. Like today it said wizards tower remains closed... even though event is supposed to be on ? then i try to re-enter map  several times and nothing, then I give last try and oh wizards tower is open to loot. Really ? there was no instance of map where event was going on ? several times I tried to reload throughout duration of event ? happened yesterday and today as well. 

• Confused 2

6 hours ago, Linken.6345 said:

Usualy the map need to be opened before the even start  time for it to actualy start.

So yea coming in late creating a new map is a no go.

Oh didn't know, well had some short time and thought I'd do event for daily chest before I went out, thanks for answer. 

14 hours ago, Lugh.8470 said:

I am going to post it here since it happened while I was in new maps. Is there reason why when I check event timer and event is supposed to be going on, upon entering map it is completely quiet. Like today it said wizards tower remains closed... even though event is supposed to be on ? then i try to re-enter map  several times and nothing, then I give last try and oh wizards tower is open to loot. Really ? there was no instance of map where event was going on ? several times I tried to reload throughout duration of event ? happened yesterday and today as well. 

1. It is advized to be on the map 15 minutes the latest before the start is scheduled.
2. Use LFG, join a meta squad for the map and join their instance. The new map metas always have people running it.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1