Glass chrono build underperforming in current meta

Deadmoose.6594

I realize my title is a little misleading. My point is that if people are going to faceroll full chrono shatters, then either ramp up the damage or nerf the culprits. I prefer to nerf because combat is ridiculous right now. I don't see how hard it is to balance dmg vs survivability. As one increases the other decreases. Should be simple.

57 minutes ago, Deadmoose.6594 said:

Seeing several specs faceroll full shatters, not even evading/blocking, just taking full shatters to the face and carrying on as if nothing happened. And then healing to full.

Primary culprits are:
Bladesworn, Untamed, Scrapper, saw one Revenant as well.

Good try to bait, but too obvious. I give 6/10.

Edited by zyra.7860
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Deadmoose.6594 said:

I realize my title is a little misleading. My point is that if people are going to faceroll full chrono shatters, then either ramp up the damage or nerf the culprits. I prefer to nerf because combat is ridiculous right now. I don't see how hard it is to balance dmg vs survivability. As one increases the other decreases. Should be simple.

It should also be simple to stop mesmers attacking through distortion 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Deadmoose.6594 said:

for the most part, yes. there are plenty of ways to mitigate the shatter. If they aren't doing that, the chrono is useless.

If "My 100-0 didnt work" is your logic for this, consider your class doesn't instantly delete four variants of the current spec spread (on specific builds) but instantly deletes everything else (since you were able to itemize the specs that your combo didnt work on.)

Chronoshatter is arguably one of the best pvp specs in the game atm. You probably shouldnt be arguing that you need additional power because it doesn't work on everything right out of the box.

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Deadmoose.6594 said:

As a high G3 exclusive chrono player, I disagree. I'm good with where chrono is at, I think too many classes just got too tanky but still do insane damage in comparison. If I fight anyone like this, I'm going to die. Chrono is only good at team fighting, rarely 1v1. If your team isn't team fighting, chrono is pretty useless and an utterly complete pushover. If your team knows how to utilize a chrono, the benefits and damage can be insane and cause a blowout win so I can see why it seems like chrono is frustrating to play against. Essentially if you always focus a chrono first your team is likely to win. To me that isn't OP at all.

You're a walking contradiction... sometimes I'm certain you don't even know what you want for the very class you main.

5 hours ago, Deadmoose.6594 said:

Seeing several specs faceroll full shatters, not even evading/blocking, just taking full shatters to the face and carrying on as if nothing happened. And then healing to full.

Primary culprits are:
Bladesworn, Untamed, Scrapper, saw one Revenant as well.

Pistol skills for easy clones, finish with stun > GS > split-mirror immage > nuke like fk.. /reset/ nuke like fk.. swap back to pistol > more clones, more shatters. If people are face tanking that then I think you should check youre not using carrion by mistake?

Only core garudian and blade could face tank that as far as ive ever seen.. but they are facetanking everyone else too, to the point I would question why you are even wasting burst on them. Leave them for sustained dps o rat least +1.

Edited by Flowki.7194
  • Like 1