New Weekly Rifting Maps Dont Track Tiers

Tkey.3605

Hello, the newest added maps arent tracking any kind of tier hunt, hence you can't progress with the Master of the Rifts Achievement.

To be clear since many people are confused about the new maps, these are the updated maps im talking about:

Kryptis rifts have been reported in additional locations. Ember Bay, Frostgorge Sound, Iron Marches, Seitung Province, and Verdant Brink have been added to the Kryptis rift weekly rotation pool.

Edited by Tkey.3605
missleading
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Did Verdant Brink and Bitterfrost Frontier now. Also no progress for the Rift Hunting achievements.
But other ppl said they got progress for Mount Malstrom instead - I can't verify that because I had already Mount Malstrom finished.

Edited by Harry.3896

13 minutes ago, Harry.3896 said:

Did Verdant Brink and Bitterfrost Frontier now. Also no progress for the Rift Hunting achievements.
But other ppl said they got progress for Mount Malstrom instead - I can't verify that because I had already Mount Malstrom finished.

Mount Maelstrom was part of the OG maps for the achievement xD all newest maps from today's update arent tracking.

Confirmed. The "incursions" achievement tracks (the weekly one with the 5 steps). Other permanent one ("rift hunting") does not track.
Luckily I have finished Mount Maelstrom first yesterday - for the title. (Did not touch the other ones yet and wanted to to a bit every day.) A bit annoying to see them swapping stuff in the middle of something. (Same with some dailies and weeklies.)

They should have added the new stuff but doing the rotating the next week. Might be annoying for people that did not do Mount Maelstrom. They still can finish the title with one of the new ones (if they ... hopefully ... fix it soon) - but will have to wait for Mount Maelstrom for completion.

I also think this still is not a good number to get the same rotations regularly. (With Amnytas + Skyward Archipelago permanently the 3 other ones usually were one core, one expansion other than SotO ... and one living world season map. With at the end there not being enough - that is why there was Lake Doric again though it only appeared not too long ago.)

Should be a multiple of 3. The maps (except Amnytas/Skyward) - ideally same amount of core, seasonal and expansion maps.

The strangest thing that happened to me, is that the game was correctly tracking the tiers i was completing at bitterfrost frontier, (tracked t2 and t1) until i went to complete the last tier i needed (T3).

At that point, all the progress i made has been removed from the achievement panel and now it refuses to knowledge any tier completion.