Red texture edges on mount dyes

Dual.8953

@Kal Spiro.9745 said:

@Kal Spiro.9745 said:Use a different color. I've had no issues coloring each mount with any color by finding the right version of that color.

Tell me which black works?

Ok, so after experimenting a bit, yeah. Shadow Abyss is the blackest black and on every mount there is a red tinge that is still visible. I'd never tried to make a pure black mount. Every other color is doable, but black less so.

Which is a huge problem then as there's no substitute for "Black".

• 2 weeks later...

@"CharuStar.4109" said:Nice to see nothing has changed with the new Griffon skin.eEp8hrG.png

Thank you for supplying this image. I found it very helpful.

I had requested that Dulfy take a few seconds to also dye the new mount skins in all shadow abyss/celestial (or the whiter one) in her showcase videos in order to inform viewers if the new skins still have this red issue on those colors. Despite others supporting my request, she still does not, sadly.

@StinVec.3621 said:

@"CharuStar.4109" said:Nice to see nothing has changed with the new Griffon skin.
eEp8hrG.png

Thank you for supplying this image. I found it very helpful.

I had requested that Dulfy take a few seconds to also dye the new mount skins in all shadow abyss/celestial (or the whiter one) in her showcase videos in order to inform viewers if the new skins still have this red issue on those colors. Despite others supporting my request, she still does not, sadly.

I would actually love if Dulfy dyed the skins.

But I think until they fix the core model, all skins will have this issue. They all seem to, to an extent. Which makes me think it's not the skin per sae but the base model.

@StinVec.3621 said:Thank you for supplying this image. I found it very helpful.

Most welcome :)

It is so weird that only select mounts have it. I tested it out on the new Springer skin and it is flawless. That is unless I'm missing some minor details somewhere I failed to see at the time of coloring it.

• 2 months later...

@CharuStar.4109 said:

@Ayumi Spender.1082 said:You say eyesore, but look at the 2nd Springer... that LOOKS like an actual sore. Not sure what happened to that Springer, but someone really need to get it to a vet to check out that horrible rash.

Now that you mention it that's kinda what it looks like. That poor Springer...I swear my mounts are well taken care of lol.

The Tyrian Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals would like a word with you.

• 1 year later...