My friend's binds...

jhern.6097

I play pretty much full keyboard, do not use mouse much in combat, I know many/moat find it less effective, but it is what I got use to and relearning it would be a pain.  I use movement on the right side,: forward I, back K, Left J, right L.  Skills 1-5 are Q,W,E,R,T.  Heal is H, Utility 1 is U, 2 is O, 3 is M, Elite is N.  The profession keys are 1-7.

• Sad 1

Mouse 1, E, R, C, and Q are my Weaponskills. Mouse 5 is my heal, M4, 1, 2, and Z are my utilities. Class actions are 4, 5, and Shift + E, R, C, Q.  Only use Action Cam and Weaponskill 1 defaults to M1, it's comfy and doesn't interfere with anything, and if I need the mouse I can swap to tab target cam. 

Can't remember why I don't use 3 for anything, iirc it's cause my finger would slip and activate it, I have very, very light keys.

As for why I don't use F keys and far off kesy, I don't like using numbers to the far right on my KB as it's too far for my hand to reach and  not comfy, so I have everything close to WSAD,
My keyboard doesn't have a set of F keys either, and I can't be bothered to look for a BT Keyboard with swappable keys that has them, hair trigger or bust. I'm comfy with this rn anyway.

Edited by SamuelW.2685

Lets see i play exclusively with Action Camera.

Mouse 1, Q, E ,R T for weapon Skills.

1, for heal, 2.3.4 Utility and 5 for Elite.

Pretty simple really, Q, E, R & T and for 1 - 5 are all near WSAD really easy to get to everything with one hand.

Pet commands are bound to my mouse buttons if on a Ranger or Mechanist.

Edited by Vizen.2049