New Patch is .....

Myror.7521

20 minutes ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

He knows.  He has to specify "bladesworn + shield master counters ranger", like the other flavors of warrior and ranger don't matter or are unimportant.

Just like Areheundel, he can't make that assertion fully. He has to tailor the framing so it excludes the spellbreakers/core/zerker variants that are less flexible and less effective vs any number of the builds you can run on ranger. 

It was an example--I could say any warrior with a functioning brain on any of the specs can beat Druid right now unless Druid massively outplays--but that wouldn't fit your narrative here now, would it?

26 minutes ago, prototypedragon.1406 said:

Isn't ranger able to get like 20 stacks of stability at one time coupled with protection Regen, fury might swiftness? Access to invisibility just by being a soulbeast with dolyak stance and rampage as one ? 🤔

Literally what.  Who uses Rampage as One (or SoTP as it's been known for like 8 years now)....and how does soulbeast get any more access to invisibility than any other ranger spec when your invis is on pet / lb....unless you meant invincibility with those two coupled?  Even if you did pop those together, one strip would ruin your day considering you glow bright red when you use SoTP lol.  

Anyway, my take is Ranger and Warrior are about equal, all factors considered.  Both can be really effective in the right hands and Ranger really doesn't have as much flexibility as people think it does. 

Edited by Gotejjeken.1267

22 minutes ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

He knows.  He has to specify "bladesworn + shield master counters ranger", like the other flavors of warrior and ranger don't matter or are unimportant.

Just like Areheundel, he can't make that assertion fully. He has to tailor the framing so it excludes the spellbreakers/core/zerker variants that are less flexible and less effective vs any number of the builds you can run on ranger. 

Don't feed the troll, don't argue with probably the most biased ranger main in forums xD

1 minute ago, Gotejjeken.1267 said:

It was an example--I could say any warrior with a functioning brain on any of the specs can beat Druid right now unless Druid massively outplays--but that wouldn't fit your narrative here now, would it?

Literally what.  Who uses Rampage as One....and how does soulbeast get any more access to invisibility than any other ranger spec when your invis is on pet / lb....unless you meant invincibility with those two coupled?  Even if you did pop those together, one strip would ruin your day considering you glow bright red when you use RaO lol.  

Anyway, my take is Ranger and Warrior are about equal, all factors considered.  Both can be really effective in the right hands and Ranger really doesn't have as much flexibility as people think it does. 

I meant ranger has access to invisibility even if it's just the bow 3 regardless what it is. I imagine most soulbeasts would not spam both dolyak and rampage as one together. And isn't warriors only reliable strips break enhancements and daggerf1 ?  Otherwise you need to get your cc from spellbreaker passive to remove the stability stacks which for the boon removal to occur the opponent needs to be actually cc'ed correct? 🤔 Excluding the use of sigils of course.

@Gotejjeken.1267 nah a Ranger will always win into a warrior with the same Skill lvl on open field. The Moment the ranger need to push you out off a Point the 1v1 becomes harder but overall it should still go to the ranger in long Term ^^. It just like this cause warrior get nothing to punish the ranger for going into ranged/stealth play. Litterly Play safe as a ranger and clap the warr xd

EDIT: that been said it should Always be like this. Warrior is simply or used to be simply a Counter to necros/engis and maybe also eles. Buuuut then there is smoke skale gain Ranger pretty Long amount of stealth. I just say.... If you would remove this pets Combo field it would going to be a more fair 1v1 for warr xd

Edited by Myror.7521

Berserker power dmg was allready low? What? did i miss something or am i just in the grp with the last few good berserkers.

On my grps they are on top like all of the time only using 2 skills. Who ever thinks it wasn op as f. doesent know what hes talking about. 

I just played it a bit never played warri core but the times i played it i was first at dmg without even trying.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, rechner.1408 said:

Berserker power dmg was allready low? What? did i miss something or am i just in the grp with the last few good berserkers.

On my grps they are on top like all of the time only using 2 skills. Who ever thinks it wasn op as f. doesent know what hes talking about. 

I just played it a bit never played warri core but the times i played it i was first at dmg without even trying.

This is what the true berserker damage use to be like in world versus world about 3 years ago  https://youtu.be/HyytJyAHDJI?si=hL7WsW9l5EiG7lmQ

Edited by prototypedragon.1406

On 10/17/2023 at 6:08 PM, rechner.1408 said:

play it in pvp.

On 10/17/2023 at 6:53 PM, prototypedragon.1406 said:

. Or are we just sharing our power to other classes?🤔

We're the weapons masters... oh wait... everyone is now.

On 10/17/2023 at 6:58 PM, DKRathalos.9625 said:

Gimme your highest and finest quality of copium.

Shaked, not stirred.

@Azure The Heartless.3261 i need to say ..... i now pretty mutch more and more leaving PvP again cause you know? Playing warrs meta builds is actually lame af. But also you can't play anything else cause our weapons are not allowed to do good amount of dmg (without going full dmg Mode). My GW2 content is now pretty mutch ..... going online doing fractals dailys and CMS and going instantly offline again. Nothing to do in PvE outside of grindy stuff and PvP Warrior is on sleeper Mode. Idk but to me this Game feels like its in a depression Phase lmao. x3