Personnal Gyrocopter glider/chair combo

15 hours ago, TheNecrosanct.4028 said:

They are a mode of transport, yes, just like vehicles. Then again, so are your legs and I doubt you refer to them as either a mount or a vehicle, or that you'd like a pair of legs as a mount skin.

+1 for "invisible" mount skins, like the invisible slippers. Your character just moves fast, jumps high, hovers, and flies. No animal, no vehicle. Functionally a mount, but with no model, maybe just some animations.

Although I'm not entirely serious, I know there are more than a few people who would also buy this.

5 hours ago, Zebulous.2934 said:

If we get a skyscale skin that is a helicopter I would prefer that it be Iron legion asthetic, Asura glyphic asthetic, or the human watchwork style.  This one is too generic, it looks like a toy I would have played with when I was ten years old.

Just my preference, simply listing the type of mount skins I would buy.

That would make more sense. Some races have technology.

5 hours ago, Makuragee.3058 said:

, got 15 keys and absolutly got nothing only pure garbage...

At least you got 15+ statuetts so you can buy it later from that vendor.  Eventually they will add the skin to the statuett vendor, someday. 

My worst time chasing a Black Lion exclusive was 50 keys.  I had 25 keys saved from a key sale, then I bought 25 more, then I used statuetts to buy a golden key.  I finally got the exclusive item from the gold key.  That was over a year ago, I don't even remember what the skin was, I only remember the outrageous key cost.  It hasn't been that bad for me since, it's is just how rng is.  

5 hours ago, Makuragee.3058 said:

Pretty cool skin! Extremly garbage that its in a lootbox, got 15 keys and absolutly got nothing only pure garbage... Anet, Im not buying gem for a loooooooooong time, kitten off with you gamble addict magnet kitten.

Wait a few weeks/months (whenever the chest contents rotate) and it'll be available for 60 Black Lion statuettes. Don't blame ArenaNet when it was your choice to gamble for it now. 🙂

• 1 month later...