Focus idea for warrior

Doom Wolf.7953

I am exited to see the new skills staff will bring with the next update. This got me thinking about other possibilities for warrior. I was thinking main and off hand foci, giving a brawling style of attacks. Most foci are held with clenched fist and look like really fancy katars. This seems like an interesting new way to use a weapon. Any other ideas?

I always wanted foci as fist weapons for warrior and have it be like BDO berserker or a boxer/brawler. But I think the people have spoken and have called for the staff.

In the end, I'm just hoping that it's a fun espec. No more forced kit like gunsabre please. With the new espec, they need to either change every burst like berserker to apply whatever theme they're going for or add something extremely useful like Full Counter that functions differently obviously.

20 minutes ago, Zekent.3652 said:

Sorry but it's hard to see scepter or focu as warrior weapons, specially because of a lot of skins.

Revenants and Thieves can bash people with Kasmeer's Staff and other skins that don't look fit for hitting things, so skins are not an issue in these matters.

Edited by Fueki.4753

@Zekent.3652 i rly do thing especialy scepter could be just a support focused weapon in future as well as shortbow so we are actually able to full fill the support role. Overall i think also staff might gonna be a Power melee weapon (or at least i hope) but instead of using it like a Thief or Rev we might gonna using it like axes a Spin for win Playstyle. Would be actually funny and also fit the role 🙂