Easiest way to fix almost perma stealth blindness daredevil

oatsnjuices.1698

12 hours ago, TrollingDemigod.3041 said:

*Throws target painter at teef, gets stuck on grass/teef teleports out/doesn't hit kitten because of desyn/teef doesn't give a kitten and still can stealth*
Wow, such solution, such not working, wowow.
Delete stealth and teefs from game, problem solved for everyone.

Yes can stealth but then it gets relieved. You know you still have to push buttons as follow up correct? Like more than auto attack. Also theif runs away, you go the other way OUT of combat and then wp out. Congrats you won and thief is gone

• Confused 2

43 minutes ago, Twilightzone.7452 said:

Yes can stealth but then it gets relieved. You know you still have to push buttons as follow up correct? Like more than auto attack. Also theif runs away, you go the other way OUT of combat and then wp out. Congrats you won and thief is gone

Just stand in the invulnerable area of spawn.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Twilightzone.7452 said:

That's the fun part, them getting revealed after 3s in stealth should be a basic feature of the stealth mechanic since 2012, but somehow you can stack stealth. 🤡
Oh my, I completely forgot to use my skills after teef got revealed! Oh wait! "EVADE, EVADE, EVADE, OUT OF RANGE, OH LOOKIE, A HIT! 2k CRIT, GG  EZ"
If you haven't noticed yet like many condi users, if you have x amount of conditions that last for y seconds, the enemy after few ports will get out of combat much faster than you, so they'll get full hp and you still will be in combat and have a cripple or other poison.
If teef runs away to reset and I go other way, teef will try again and again and again and again. If the only way to deal with teef is "wp out" then it means balance is garbage and teefs needs nerfs.
And no, I haven't won a kitten. If teef runs away, it's not "I've won" situation ever, you've wasted x time on encounter against teef and gained nothing beside desire to uninstall.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

When you don’t have the basic understanding everything seems like gods work.

Sticking labels like “All time S-Tier” is stupid. A good player can make a meme build look op vs a noob to mid player, the problem is not the build but the way you try to deal with it and your lack of understanding.

• Like 1
  • Confused 7

Bind closest target to your mouse. At least thief doesn't make you fight the UI/controls just to select the correct target like clone spam does.

There are tutorials for fighting thief. I recommend watching those.

If they are doing damage to you at all really, they have to be reasonably squishy so you can kill them. If you are not doing any damage to them... are you perhaps using condi and they OOC'ed briefly to put on anti condi traits and you aren't bothering to use cover condi, instead relying on only burn or bleed?

If so, deal with it. You used condi gimmick, and if their gimmick overwrites your gimmick, find a new gimmick to win the fight. This is the state of roaming in 2023 because of build swap being added to the game.

An Ele could counterbuild against that cele condi damage even better tbh. If there is a power imbalance, it is probably mostly due to being able to swap builds on the fly and certain classes having crazy mobi such as thief, yes, and other stuff such as willbender and ranger as well. Counterbuilding is currently quite strong and it gives the edge toward mobi classes over slow fight builds. However, the game is meant to have somewhat of a rock paper scissors dynamic and if some classes were not strong in roaming situations, they would have no real niche  (except willybender, guardian is kinda strong at everything..) because zerging doesn't exactly get much thief population.

Still, you can fight them and I doubt you have spent much time on thief yourself because if you do, you will probably die a ton before you get the hang of it because it lacks many of the gimmicks of the other classes because of having stealth access.

Some things to remember:

1. Stealth is just invisibility, keep attacking, don't waste big cooldowns but understanding of object permanence is something we are supposed to have pretty early on in life.

2. Don't make backstabs easy.

3. If you ARE condi, you should front load the conditions then stop attacking to let them tick, as an evasion will likely simply clear the conditions. You know, like how when you attack guardian wall of reflection mindlessly and end up sending a dozen burns to your teammates, sometimes sheathing weapon makes sense.

4. If the thief is using demon queen relic, your heals are going to be garbage until you clear the poison effect. Thief is far from the only profession that is able to abuse this currently but it is something to look out for.

Just.. pray thief groups don't start running the heal blast relic. It definitely opens up new group play dynamics for various classes that might be a lil absurd but you won't have to worry about it in 1v1 and it will be even stronger for Rev, Ele and a few others.

Edited by Sahfur.5612
Clarifying some tips.
  • Confused 3

On 10/29/2023 at 2:23 AM, TrollingDemigod.3041 said:

*Throws target painter at teef, gets stuck on grass/teef teleports out/doesn't hit kitten because of desyn/teef doesn't give a kitten and still can stealth*
Wow, such solution, such not working, wowow.
Delete stealth and teefs from game, problem solved for everyone.

Can you stop being based and triggering stealth spam thief mains for a momment please 🗣🔥

• Haha 2

On 10/29/2023 at 5:31 PM, TrollingDemigod.3041 said:

That's the fun part, them getting revealed after 3s in stealth should be a basic feature of the stealth mechanic since 2012, but somehow you can stack stealth. 🤡
Oh my, I completely forgot to use my skills after teef got revealed! Oh wait! "EVADE, EVADE, EVADE, OUT OF RANGE, OH LOOKIE, A HIT! 2k CRIT, GG  EZ"
If you haven't noticed yet like many condi users, if you have x amount of conditions that last for y seconds, the enemy after few ports will get out of combat much faster than you, so they'll get full hp and you still will be in combat and have a cripple or other poison.
If teef runs away to reset and I go other way, teef will try again and again and again and again. If the only way to deal with teef is "wp out" then it means balance is garbage and teefs needs nerfs.
And no, I haven't won a kitten. If teef runs away, it's not "I've won" situation ever, you've wasted x time on encounter against teef and gained nothing beside desire to uninstall.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 4