Straits of Devastation T3 Rifts do not progress 'complete 15 T3 Rift Hunts' Wizard vault special

Vova.2640

I had 14/15 rifts closed. I just closed 2 T3 rifts in Straits of devastation and neither gave me progress.

I went to Skywatch Archipelago and did a T3 and thankfully that gave me progress.
So it seems the Straits of Devastation T3's do not award progress. I do not know about other map's Rifts.
Can post vid of this is needed.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Doing T1 rifts in Straits of devastation also does not trigger today's daily "Participate in 1 Kryptis Event".

So i am not sure if F3 rifts are the problem; probably just any rift in Straits of devastation...

Edited by GODh.3892
typo

• 3 months later...

Apologies for casting "Rise!" on this thread, but I just wanted to add that this bug is still in the game - my GF and me ran into it today trying to gather some T3 rifts, and the two rifts we closed in the Straits did not count for the WV objective...

I think cursed shore or probably all orr maps might also have that problem, I unlocked a zhaitan leg variant skin not too long ago and needed events in orr to collect 250 shards or something and rifts didnt count as events.

On 1/25/2024 at 9:18 AM, WindsOfRebellion.3457 said:

Oh dang, didn't realize this was a long standing bug. I took out 3 T3 rifts in Straits the other day and not one gave me progress. I really hope they fix this at SOME point but the fact that this is a long standing issue doesn't give me hope.

Neither did I. I just wasted several T3 Motivations on it. 🙄

Son of a quaggan! 

First, I did not realize I needed to keep a watch on the bugs forum channel so as to not waste time and gold in game for an issue that has literally been known by Anet for 3 months. They really should have patched this by now...... or removed Straights from the rift hunting rotation!

Second, not only did I waste four  rare motivations (so like 20g), but the 4th one also did not even give any loot... not a single essence or anything