GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Raft skiff skin without chairs as the chairs get in the way when trying to get closer to fishing holes, and sometimes when you stand too fast after anchoring and you are standing on a higher point in the skiff (ex. chair), it will treat you as not on the skiff and will give the warning "Losing with association with skiff". 

Really Basic Raft Skiff skin

or 

A huge "Log" skiff with nothing else on it

Floating Timber Skiff Skin

or

The Titanic Door Skiff skin

RMS Door Skiff skin

I'm still waiting for the Gem Aura outfit, but I want to mention one thing: this year only ONCE, the outfits were on sale for just 1 day. That was march. Same with previous year, in march. I searched everything very good. Why so rare? I do not understand this. Why there is no more often outfits for sale for just one day? Can we get something like that in this or next month including Gem Aura outfit please?

• Confused 1

I don't know if I can write so much here (it's a forum, so I guess I can), but there is one more important thing to say:

I see outfits coming in some stiff sets. These were in June and now in September, instead of giving different outfits this month beginning with: Fancy Winter Outfit, Arctic Explorer, Ceremonial Plated, Daydreamer's Finery. Only 4 months and same outfits. And voucher between them on August. Why? Why not Gem Aura what was earlier?

I hunt for Gem Aura outfit and same i can't find peace without it. I forgot to mention: I have birthday on 10.10 (more than 3 weeks) and it would be perfect gift for me.

• Confused 1

I would throw money at you for a chicken raptor skin.

Chickens are basically pocket raptors with feathers, so their movements should be fairly similar. The wings could be feathered extensions of the stubby arms, much like a real chicken's wings.

Who wouldn't love riding around Tyria on the back of a giant chicken?

I know this is probably not something upon request but I would really love it if the "Devil-Rending Hammer Axe" Hammer Skin & the "Infernal Horror" Springer Skin could come back to the store its 2 items I would buy in a heart beat I have spent a bit and I am sure many others have not saying I am special haha just a request I understand either way!

Since they actually added the Rebel Boots back into the store for some time (was actually surprised those really came back so soon, so thanks for that), might as well try it with Braham's armor set: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Braham's_Heavy_Armor_Skin

Last seen in gemstore over a year ago according to the wiki. I'd happy to have it back since I've been keeping an eye on that one for a while now.

Edited by Xenon Z.6015

I still dont understand why they have not made a "Wishlist" Or "Favourite" option on the trading post. It would be so nice to list the items you see over time to save up and then buy them.

Now its a endles scroll trough to see if the item is still available or hidden somewhere 🙂 would be a great upgrade. 

• Like 3