GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

On 8/1/2023 at 12:56 PM, Freedoms.2635 said:

So I've been playing GW2 on and off since launch, I've enjoyed the gem store items and invest alot in the gem store because I want to support the game as much as possible. My issue right now is I've spend probably close to 5-6 thousand dollars over the years on black Lion keys and never have I ever managed to get a super rare item like any of the contracts etc. It isn't super rare it should be named literally impossible. I bought 100 keys yesterday with 2 chances of getting a super rare item with the infusions being in the second bag, couldn't really get anything in the super rare items. Usually I get 1-2 maybe 3 rares per 100 keys. But never have I gotten a single super rare.. I think the odds need to be changed or maybe some how I'm unable to get super rares... 

Goodness gracious sir why are you spending so much on black lion keys ; ; For that much money in gems you coulda exchanged it for 120,000 gold, buy all 6 contracts and still have over 100,000 gold left over. 

• Like 2

Hello,

I just came back to Guild Wars 2 from a very long hiatus. I was scrolling through the various outfits on my character. 

They are very cool(all of them) but one of them caught my eye and I thought; Oww, I need this! This outfit was the Mist Stranger Outfit. I searched the whole internet to maybe find some way to acquire this perticular outfit to no avail. My last resort is to plead with ArenaNet staff to add this outfit back in to the store. I hope this message finds you well.

Have a great and wonderful life.

Please make the /sipcoffee Emote Tome available in the gem store as well.  $20 for cold brew coffee (which I love) from Madrinas is just too much not to mention the shipping cost, plus only 8 servings and just way too much sugar, meh I drink mine black.😁

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Broad-Horn_Bull

SKY SCALE BROAD HORN MORE VARIATIONS PLEASE. I love the thicc boii. I hope we can have more variations that maybe glows like the Lightning, radiant, flames or even branded! 
The model is so good. Perfect for big norn chads like my character. Please Devs make it happen! ❤️ 

Edited by egg.1935

Not a return request, this is a request for a current product offering change:

Decouple the gathering Glyphs from the handful of tools they come with and have those be a separate purchase. That way, you won't have to buy a tool you don't like just to get the glyph you want.

If you already have a tool that has an empty Glyph slot, you should be able to buy the upgrade by itself, without being forced to buy another set just to get the effect, or contend with BLT price gouging by trade speculators. Splitting off the Glyphs as their own (always available) upgrade items might even make the non-glyph tools sell better.

Apparently the majority of the endless gathering tools do NOT come with Glyphs, so rudimentary economics would suggest that those simply don't sell as well as the ones that do include them for the same price. If a tool comes with a Glyph, then continue to charge the current price. However if the tool has no glyph, the price needs to come down, and the Glyphs can be offered for sale to make up the price differential.

Basically, give me a reason to buy the Tireless Minions for my Necro. As they are now, they're straight-up not worth buying because for the same price I can get the Choya or Skyscale tools containing Glyphs.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Teknomancer.4895 said:

Not a return request, this is a request for a current product offering change:

Decouple the gathering Glyphs from the handful of tools they come with and have those be a separate purchase. That way, you won't have to buy a tool you don't like just to get the glyph you want.

If you already have a tool that has an empty Glyph slot, you should be able to buy the upgrade by itself, without being forced to buy another set just to get the effect, or contend with BLT price gouging by trade speculators. Splitting off the Glyphs as their own (always available) upgrade items might even make the non-glyph tools sell better.

Apparently the majority of the endless gathering tools do NOT come with Glyphs, so rudimentary economics would suggest that those simply don't sell as well as the ones that do include them for the same price. If a tool comes with a Glyph, then continue to charge the current price. However if the tool has no glyph, the price needs to come down, and the Glyphs can be offered for sale to make up the price differential.

Basically, give me a reason to buy the Tireless Minions for my Necro. As they are now, they're straight-up not worth buying because for the same price I can get the Choya or Skyscale tools containing Glyphs.

Why cant you just buy them of the trading post?

People gamble on chests and get those glyphs for you to buy mate.

1 hour ago, Linken.6345 said:

Why cant you just buy them of the trading post?

People gamble on chests and get those glyphs for you to buy mate.

Sure it's reasonable to handle the unique ones from the chests like that, but not the ones that already come bundled with certain gem shop tools. Those should be individually available from the shop, as well as bundled.

Think of it like "batteries not included, sold separately." Any place that sells battery-operated items ALSO sells the batteries. They don't make you buy a second product that has the batteries included, just so you can take them out and put them in the first product.

Why would anyone buy a glyph-free tool for 1000 gems, then spend the equivalent of 750 gems or more worth of gold on a glyph for a total of 1750+ when they could just spend 1000 gems on one of the others that comes with the glyph they want?

Edited by Teknomancer.4895
grammar
  • Like 2