I just wanted directions.

Kicked because I didn't get in the group and call a roll within 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000142 parsecs.

Blocked for trying to ask how to get to an old strike mission.

Typical experience with Strike/Raid players.

Where is Boneskinner strike mission entrance, again?

Edited by Zinchmwah.2067
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 8

There are two entrances to the Boneskinner strike, but only one is of relevance since it's the only one used - Eye of the North where all the IBS strikes can be accessed from

For future reference;

IBS Strikes accessed via Eye of the North

EoD Strikes accessed via Arborstone

SoTO Strikes accessed via The Wizard's Tower

No idea what your link is about. I'm not going to click on a blind forum link to find out either

Edited by Randulf.7614
  • Like 5

15 minutes ago, Zinchmwah.2067 said:

Oh yeah, I wasn't trying to go to Eye of the North since I had a character sitting in the map from farming some Trial of Koda events. I swapped to it and was trying to figure out where it was in Bjora Marches.

If memory serves, the three strike portals are roughly central between the east and west sides. There is a little temple like area which used to divide the two between episodes. I think there is a blue portal symbol on the map to show where they are

21 hours ago, Randulf.7614 said:

There are two entrances to the Boneskinner strike, but only one is of relevance since it's the only one used - Eye of the North where all the IBS strikes can be accessed from

For future reference;

IBS Strikes accessed via Eye of the North

EoD Strikes accessed via Arborstone

SoTO Strikes accessed via The Wizard's Tower

Responded to the asked question and then some...
Typical experience with Strike/Raid players. 😄

• Confused 1

On 11/8/2023 at 1:31 PM, Zohane.7208 said:

Just for reference: Parsec is a measure of distance, not time 😄

Just thought I'd get that in there in case someone was confised...

unless you're a certain smuggler boasting in pubs

(I am aware that people have come up with reasons why that line exists/to justify the use of a distance unit)

Edited by synk.6907

For a full list, I recommend this page: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Strike_Mission#List_of_strike_missions

• [Wintersday Festival] Secret Lair of the Snowmen:  only accessible during the Wintersday festivities via a portal in Divinity's Reach
  • [Living World Season 1] Old Lion's Court:  accessed via the portal at Arborstone
  • [Icebrood Saga] Shiverpeaks Pass, Cold War, Fraenir if Jormag, Voice and Claw, Whisper of Jormag, Boneskinner:  accessed via the portal at the Eye of the North
  • [Icebrood Saga] Forging Steel:  accessed via the Scrying Pool at the Eye of the North
  • [End of Dragons] Aetherblade Hideout, Xunlai Jade Junkyard, Kaineng Overlook, Harvest Temple:  accessed via the portal in Arborstone
  • [Secrets of the Obscure] Cosmic Observatory, Temple of Febe:  accessed via the portal at the Wizard's Tower

So, there are basically three hubs: Eye of the North for IBS strikes, Arborstone for LWS1+EoD, and the Wizard's Tower for SotO strikes.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2