Who can explain me 11.6K Sundering leap in wvw

Baest.4061

If you were glass then these are normal numbers. The Zerker probably wasn't even glass themself. 

If you play glass, be prepared to get one shot. 

Wvw is balanced around the fact that players can get really high stats. Especially defensive stats. 

You need this much dmg to kill stuff. 

Like, a average zergling has like 3k armor, up to 30k health, Perma protection and a healer next to him. 

People have to die somehow. 

Edited by DanAlcedo.3281
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

If you where glass then these are normal numbers. The Zerker probably wasn't even glass themself. 

If you play glass, be prepared to get one shot. 

Wvw is balanced around the fact that players can get really high stats. Especially defensive stats. 

You need this much dmg to kill stuff. 

Like, a average zergling has like 3k armor, up to 30k health, Perma protection and a healer next to him. 

People have to die somehow. 

This.

But, probably Berserker's Power, or Cull the Weak plus Stalwart Strength, along with the top line of traits in Berserker. Damage sigils too.

• Like 2

dont let the flying norn land on you

Radius is 180, about the range of a melee attack, and the landing area is freecast. It's very difficult to land on a moving target and telegraphed the whole way.

glass canon 1shot ele 

you should know how this goes

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Haha 3

On 11/10/2023 at 11:58 AM, Baest.4061 said:

Hi all

Yesterday i got destroyed by a Berserker in wvw in 1 second: 8.5K Rupturing smash followed by a 11.6K Sundering leap oO

Ok i played a glass canon 1shot ele but still... 12K sundering leap, i am still not good about it xD

Greetings

Why are you running glass ele in wvw? It's totally not worth it.....run cele mix with tank stats/power/condi..you will do 10x times better from sustain to team/roaming while losing less than 20% dmg overall, go cele bro and collect 3x time the amount of bags you may bet getting now if any at all given how many times you die. Unless you are in the 1% of the playerbase at young age, with fast reaction time, running glass ele is completely a no no....not worth it at all, for an extra 20% dmg you risk being dead 3/4 of the time...drop glass stats

Edited by Arheundel.6451
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1