Best PVP NA guilds/groups

Lotus.5132

Looking to get into PVP more as I enjoy player vs player interactions a bit more than PVE and I roam on WvW quite a bit too but the pvp legendaries seem a bit more approachable. Can anyone recommend any good PVP guilds/groups that do voice chat ranked gameplay? I'm getting some decent games occasionally but the lack of teamwork and consistent afk is definitely a big hindrance on the gear grind and enjoyment of the mode as a whole.

9 hours ago, Lotus.5132 said:

Looking to get into PVP more as I enjoy player vs player interactions a bit more than PVE and I roam on WvW quite a bit too but the pvp legendaries seem a bit more approachable. Can anyone recommend any good PVP guilds/groups that do voice chat ranked gameplay? I'm getting some decent games occasionally but the lack of teamwork and consistent afk is definitely a big hindrance on the gear grind and enjoyment of the mode as a whole.

Since ranked play only allows dual queues, you might find more importance in a guild if you are doing things like the automated tournaments that run (and allow 5 man).  With my guild we occasionally do unranked (in which you can 5 man queue). 

To Trevor's point, I just have a friend list and it usually crosses guild boundaries and so the majority of my five man have like one or two form my guild and 3 from other areas.  You just kind of get to know people.   

Actually most of the people I group with are ones who I had like too many hard games against where they and I just countered each other... it's ironic but eventually you reach out and are like... would you like to group together so we're not basically playing a mini game every match of neutralising each other's effectiveness.   So its typically people I friend out of not wanting to have to fricken face them on the other team like every match.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, shion.2084 said:

My group is called TAKE by the way.  I find it pretty unsalted with a fair range of skill and a pretty chill laid back attitude.  There are some more competitive hyper focused guilds, some of them have some questionable personalities that come with that though.   

Thanks, appreciate the time you took for the other explanation as well. I might start reaching out to people that do well against me. I've noticed I'll get against the same people like 14 times in a row and we're basically unkillable to eachother until a third party comes to fight

Find some pvp friends and duel them with different classes. Youll learn to grow with them. If you want any help with pvp i can teach you some stuff. Im sure there are better players out there that would do much better in teaching ya in depth things i might not be as knowledgeable on.

• Like 1

On 11/24/2023 at 7:45 PM, RedAvenged.5217 said:

there are none. game has died basically fully at this point and there is no one willing to take the time to keep a full guild running becuase it means spending gold to keep people in it and no one has the gold or the time to spend on this game

why do you need gold to run a guild?

On 11/24/2023 at 11:25 AM, Lotus.5132 said:

Thanks, appreciate the time you took for the other explanation as well. I might start reaching out to people that do well against me. I've noticed I'll get against the same people like 14 times in a row and we're basically unkillable to eachother until a third party comes to fight

You should take endorphin's offer, he's a strong player and knows a number of classes.