Gemstore: Equipment Template Expansions

Reig.8173

I don't know if this is intended and have to just wait to tomorrow but Equipment Template Expansions aren't 30% off
Image link: https://i.imgur.com/GJznKej.png

On Sunday, November 26 and Monday, November 27, the following items will be 30% off:

• Equipment Template Expansions

Source: https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/brew-potions-on-the-go-with-the-alchemic-power-skiff-skin/

• Like 12
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, Drake.4152 said:

We just had a weekend and I guess no one will be called in for an error like that. I expect a fix for this today and maybe 1-2 more days to buy them.

I hope so. A few people I know put in tickets to ask if it was a known issue but nothing from support as yet. It wouldn't be anything new for them to not talk about it at all and end the sale without a fix though.

5 hours ago, Reig.8173 said:

A weeks ago Build Template Expansions weren't at 40% off and they didn't fix that, I had to buy them and then ask for refund for the off... 

If they don't add them today they simply don't care this problem.

Support responded with a generic 'please report bugs in-game.' and refuses to acknowledge the sale isn't working or that it's a known issue. I’m worried they’ll refuse to make amends with discounts after the fact because the support website has a notice up saying that they won't make any adjustments on gem purchases from the black friday sales.

Edited by Draxian.7945
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

• ArenaNet Staff

I've got an update for you! 

To save you a click: We determined that the discount did not go live like it was supposed to due to a bug, and we've arranged for a "repeat" of the sale to make up for it. The discount will be live tomorrow a few hours after the game update. I'll post in the thread I linked when it's live.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Shikigami.4013 said:

What about the living world seasons, they were supposed to be discounted sunday and monday but they are not. I hear they WERE discounted at some time (?) but it seems only on sunday? Or they ended too soon?

If I remember this correctly, it activated at roughly 1PM EST on Sunday and only lasted until today/Monday at about the same time and like a few of the other Blog posted 30% off items items in the shop, it didn't have a countdown timer. The shop still has some of those Blog items with and without countdowns and they still have 30% off, just not for Living Worlds anymore.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

I've got an update for you! 

To save you a click: We determined that the discount did not go live like it was supposed to due to a bug, and we've arranged for a "repeat" of the sale to make up for it. The discount will be live tomorrow a few hours after the game update. I'll post in the thread I linked when it's live.

The Living Story Season Bundles are also having this problem. They went 30% off for about 24 hours from Sunday to Monday without a countdown timer compared to it's other Blog post listed items who are still running their 30% off sale. Some of those items don't have a timer either but they still have 30% off. Current LW's are back to the default bundled prices of 1280 for Season 2 and 960 each for Seasons 3, 4, Icebrood. The 30% off sales for them were priced at 896 gems and three 672 gems respectively.

Edited by HuskyKurai.7324
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, SouthernStorm.5170 said:

Yeah, the Living World sales were definitely not timed as advertised. I had a friend who was about to buy the entirety of 2-5 and the sale disappeared while she was calculating money/gem conversion cost.

Yes about the same here. I bought a gemcard for a friend who just started the game and has HoT and PoF. because of the discount I wanted to gift her the Living World seasons 2-4 this way and told her she would only need my 2000 gems plus an additional 240 gems...when she came online 2 hours ago she told me all the seasons are only there for full price 😕 

Edited by Shikigami.4013
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Shikigami.4013 said:

Yes about the same here. I bought a gemcard for a friend who just started the game and has HoT and PoF. because of the discount I wanted to gift her the Living World seasons 2-4 this way and told her she would only need my 2000 gems plus an additional 240 gems...when she came online 2 hours ago she told me all the seasons are only there for full price 😕 

Just to let you know, Gem cards don't work for Steam logged-in users, if your friend is connecting via Steam. Currently having to sort that issue out myself with the support team for my friend.