Weekly Black Lyon Supply Package is NOT delivering.

Is it? Then it is not clear.
For those like me who go with common sense, it is not likely to spend 200 gold for one delivery of 2 keys, a dye, 5 transformation charges and an heroic booster.
I would never have bought that.
Furthermore, Anet forgets easily that a lot of GW2 users are not English first language.
So what is written "This package is -available- once a week per account" sounds to me much like "every week you get that".
But I understand English first language people won't understand this, because averagely they don't have knowledge of other languages than their.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Yeah, it's not really worth it - except if you desperately need some of the other (not too interesting) stuff besides the keys. People that know about the "supply drops" (the thing that runs for 4 weeks) easily will be able to recognize the difference. (Supply drops were more expensive and had all the future content already listed.)

New people ... I'd expect most of them to already interpret it as "can buy it once per week". Seriously: getting 2 keys that would cost 250 gems every week without a limit - for a one time payment of 400 ... most people should notice that this would seem pretty weird.

If you don't know English well enough ... learn it and/or ask in game or ask someone you know. And ... always read the wiki - there often stuff becomes more clear.
(And I'm German playing the game in English - even though we have a localized version of the client but the translation feels weird sometimes. :D) / English is one of the easier languages to learn - especially since a lot of stuff online happens in English. When you don't want to learn another "hard" language and everyone can just use English.)

• Like 1

They certainly could have made it more obvious by saying "can be purchased" instead of "is available" once a week. For comparison, the actual weekly deliveries have said "Use this to sign your account up for weekly Supply Drops. Receive the first drop immediately and three more between now and X."

It was worth it for me because I only had a few fairly expensive dyes left to collect.  Now I've exhausted the dyes it comes with (it doesn't include the newest pack, so that's my six missing dyes other than the pending anniversary ones) and won't buy the weekly thing until more valuable dyes are available in it.