Weekly Bounties Not Progressing [Merged]

Hi! I experienced this issue as well as few weeks ago, and created another thread on this topic. 

From what I was able to determine through my own bounties as well as discussion with quite a few others in Crystal Oasis during the course of the day, the bounties specifically from the Temple of Kormir boards don't always give credit for the objective. There were a few here and there who did get credit with those bounties, but many did not. I was unable to locate anyone who didn't get credit for the bounties from the boards in Amnoon and Destiny's Gorge, so give those two a try.

Edited by MrsPimmers.5904

30 minutes ago, MrsPimmers.5904 said:

Hi! I experienced this issue as well as few weeks ago, and created another thread on this topic. 

From what I was able to determine through my own bounties as well as discussion with quite a few others in Crystal Oasis during the course of the day, the bounties specifically from the Temple of Kormir boards don't always give credit for the objective. There were a few here and there who did get credit with those bounties, but many did not. I was unable to locate anyone who didn't get credit for the bounties from the boards in Amnoon and Destiny's Gorge, so give those two a try.

Yea I had no problem that week never started a bounty myself tho, this week i tried starting 4 bounties from temple of kormir none of them counted.

Got all of mine when other people started said bounties.

Just ran into this also.  From what I recall, 2 bounties that started at the Kormir temple didn't count, but the legendary one from there did.  Other 2 I got done from the Amnoon board.  Also made sure to pick the bounties up myself, since I figured that was the first thing I could to to alleviate the issue (even though I've never had that happen before w/ bounties).