Can I disable the annoying wiggle animation on the reward icons that pop up next to the minimap?

Title.

Is it possible to disable the very annoying and distracting wiggle animation on the reward icons without disabling the icons outright? The wiggle animation is annoying and distracting from the game. I get why they've got them set to wiggle, but it is really distracting and I would like to just have them be static without any wiggle animation on the screen.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, DeanBB.4268 said:

Right-click on them to make them auto-dump. Works for most.

Does this also make them no longer wiggle when they show up again in the future? If so, that's good to know. If not, that doesn't answer my question.

Edited by Sephiroth.1293
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 12/4/2023 at 6:39 PM, Sephiroth.1293 said:

Does this also make them no longer wiggle when they show up again in the future? If so, that's good to know. If not, that doesn't answer my question.

There times when you actually need to open those containers (chest) to get keys to open other chest during meta etc, so you don't want to hide this UI element as then you might just make it harder for yourself to get some rewards.

It is also used to show progression of meta (when you right click, you will get a a pop up for progression and what kind of rewards you get).

The in game control of UI elements are limited and you can see here what options you will have to control it.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Options#Dynamic_HUD