Proposal: 4-week relinking period and initial server placement after relink

Dayra.7405

3 hours ago, Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

I know what you are talking about (Im on EBAY) and that very rarely happens, thinking it was SBI asking.

EBAY and SBI tend to get along and EBAY was the only server I have seen us link with in two consecutive relinks which was a first. Again don't miss the old T1 drama lama issues. What caught my attention was on relink reset night players already were saying well at least we only have 4 weeks of this. Hoping that 4 week links aren't creating an environment all on their own and makes me wonder what the mixing bowl of the WR might create between guilds without servers and without Alliances. 

While we are linked, may your bags be full, while we aren't, just don't step on my tail if you drop me, and wardance offs are always valid between roamers. 

23 minutes ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

EBAY and SBI tend to get along and EBAY was the only server I have seen us link with in two consecutive relinks which was a first. Again don't miss the old T1 drama lama issues. What caught my attention was on relink reset night players already were saying well at least we only have 4 weeks of this. Hoping that 4 week links aren't creating an environment all on their own and makes me wonder what the mixing bowl of the WR might create between guilds without servers and without Alliances. 

While we are linked, may your bags be full, while we aren't, just don't step on my tail if you drop me, and wardance offs are always valid between roamers. 

You too my friend. if you see a DEVO tag thats my group. SBI has been fun.

• Thanks 1