Player Housing Ideas

22 hours ago, Randulf.7614 said:

Let’s not forget they overthought fishing. Instead of a relaxing pastime, it’s become an overly layered, inventory filling activity. It’s still something I glad they added, but if they can do that to something as hard to screw up as fishing, I’d be wary of housing. As above people have said, they’d strip the fun and replace it with gg—grind and gemstore.

Yeah i dont even fish its so annoying, yet in games like wow fishing was a fun relaxing thing to do

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

On 12/7/2023 at 5:45 AM, Randulf.7614 said:

As above people have said, they’d strip the fun and replace it with gg—grind and gemstore.

Yes, like what they did to SotO guild hall decorations, to scribe them you'll have to grind for expansion map specific account bound mats, and like that's not enough they time gated them. Already there are very few vivid decorators in this game, yet they feel the need to kitten them off with grinds. Yes, I am still sore over it and I meant what I said when I say I will stop buying gems. I used to spend about $50 +/- monthly on gems, sometimes much more. But not anymore. Now I hardly play the game. I want to play Guild Wars 2, not Grind Wars 2.

Waiting to get a powerful comp so that I can play some of the latest 2023~2024 games. This game is outdated anyway. And the funny thing is, after 11 + years ANet suddenly  feels the need for me to login to my email to get a code every time I want to login, game and forum. I believe it's meant to protect the new players yet they can't be bothered to filter out the vet accounts or maybe the system is just dumb.

Edited by Sugar Min.5834
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

NO to houses in GW2..... it's lame content .... somebody asks for fishing, they make a expansion about fishing...an empty expansion......... housing would be an excuse for ANet NOT to work....never forget fishing, skiffs and turtle.... 

Edited by Cobra.6509
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1