how do you play off hand mace

Lighter.5631

I never use either mace. For me, they simply don't bring anything to the table. They are slow and not fun to play with.

CC doesn't matter much to me. If an enemy in content relevant to me has a break bar, I'm faster less slow ignoring the bar and cutting down said enemy with axes or daggers.

I wish Warrior got the new maces, instead of Ranger.

Edited by Fueki.4753
  • Confused 1

@Lighter.5631 Mace offhand is realy good in Comb with Spellbraker. Specialy with staff it was very and i mean very good (not good enough to kill a condi zerker in 1v1 but you could Holding it endless fight Like realy Well) However its also decent on GS dagger aswell. Its just like the Shield build but with dmg instead of self defence. This been said its not too easy to Play around it though ^^

In wvw offhand mace Tremor kinda turns the warrior into a detriment for those that are fighting along side it nearby, especially if they don't happen to have access to stability if the projectile ends up getting reflected back. It would be one thing if the projectile was unblockable  itself and go through reflects ,but I mean the tracking on it works  100 percent of the time right? 🤔