Revenant Staff discussion: What direction would you push it into?

Jobber.6348

2 hours ago, Gustaff.6581 said:

Water field for staff 4, blaster for staff 2 and jump finisher for staff 5.

What else.. better animations, more flashy.

To add along on top of your suggestions which are nice. except the staff 5 one if we would add mine instead.

Staff 1:

The first 2 attacks from the chain attack should both apply 3 second regen boons.

staff 2: 

360 radius damage/healing area instead of the + higher healing and 3 second regen boon in the area. + combo blast finisher   (you meant with blaster?)

Staff 5:

When you use dodge and move forwards. You now also leave a trail behind which enemies can't cross for 3 seconds.

•Since staff in itself core is missing regen boons. And the auto attack finishers with waterfield aren't enough. So now we have a weapon compared to scepter/shield with other support capabilities.•

• Confused 4

3 hours ago, arazoth.7290 said:

To add along on top of your suggestions which are nice. except the staff 5 one if we would add mine instead.

Staff 1:

The first 2 attacks from the chain attack should both apply 3 second regen boons.

staff 2: 

360 radius damage/healing area instead of the + higher healing and 3 second regen boon in the area. + combo blast finisher   (you meant with blaster?)

Staff 5:

When you use dodge and move forwards. You now also leave a trail behind which enemies can't cross for 3 seconds.

•Since staff in itself core is missing regen boons. And the auto attack finishers with waterfield aren't enough. So now we have a weapon compared to scepter/shield with other support capabilities.•

HONESTLY. Give rev staff the warrior staff auto attack 1 and give warrior staff auto attack barrier. 

6 hours ago, ohericoseo.4316 said:

HONESTLY. Give rev staff the warrior staff auto attack 1 and give warrior staff auto attack barrier. 

Only applying regen boon seems little underwhelming though.

So I would prefere the following rather for revenant => 

• 1st staff chain attack: damage + 3 seconds regen boon in 240 radius.

•2nd staff chain attack: damage + 3 seconds regen boon in 240 radius.

•3rd staff chain attack: damage + heal + whirl finisher (3rd one stays untouched, because that's fine)

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, arazoth.7290 said:

Staff 1:

staff 2: 

Staff 5:

I wonder what's "confusing" about it 🥱

• Confused 1