suggestion

gofriccurself.9037

32 minutes ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

lol, actually we have something like this but I have forgotten what the trigger point is. For some players the Cata ammo is actually reset as presents. +1 from me though.

You shoot gifts if you don't have mastery.

They should really flip that around but then again I fear it'll break the game somehow because spaghetti code.

Edited by ArchonWing.9480
  • Like 2

Why not launch pumpkins on Halloween? Why stop at cata and cannons? Why can't we have more different siege skins? Replace all the NPCs with festival themed ones? Change the appearance of the destructibles like walls and gates to have a festival theme too?

Or you know just keep promising to rework alliances and matchmaking but never actually seeming to make any progress.

16 hours ago, XenesisII.1540 said:

Well I'm gonna be "that" guy and burst your bubbles.

Cause the artist have better things to work on than wvw. 🤷‍♂️

lol, Why did you give Xen a confused emoji here? They are not wrong, but that leads to building options to get to that point.

oh hai my friend I can be your huckleberry. (Note I am cheating and using this as launch pad versus disagree because I am a stubborn kitten which I figure you know by now lol)

So we often see statements that WvW doesn't make as much from gem store sales, which I question. But are they missing skin options for WvW? Would players both work toward and buy options in both WvW siege skins and ammo options that be acquired and those that could be bought? They are missing out in both giving players goals and in potential gem store options by not allowing players to apply skins to both siege and ammo.  The potential here high and would give more merit that WvW could generate its own sales for new options.

7 hours ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

lol, Why did you give Xen a confused emoji here? They are not wrong, but that leads to building options to get to that point.

oh hai my friend I can be your huckleberry. (Note I am cheating and using this as launch pad versus disagree because I am a stubborn kitten which I figure you know by now lol)

So we often see statements that WvW doesn't make as much from gem store sales, which I question. But are they missing skin options for WvW? Would players both work toward and buy options in both WvW siege skins and ammo options that be acquired and those that could be bought? They are missing out in both giving players goals and in potential gem store options by not allowing players to apply skins to both siege and ammo.  The potential here high and would give more merit that WvW could generate its own sales for new options.

Well erm... they're sad emojis 🤭

But yeah it woulda been nice to have skins for stuff in wvw. The gingerbread tower and keeps, cool idea. Maybe it could have been a theme skin they sold for the guild, get maybe a pack of 10 skins over the years(so even made a new one once a year), and you have the option to pick one to use when you slap a guild claim on a structured objective in wvw, you know like you would pick a guild anthem. 

But of course they need a pve hook or the idea is not good enough. Maybe they should make it so it decorates the guild players home instances too. 🤷‍♂️

Funny they make combat balance revolve around guilds but not anything else in wvw. 🤷‍♂️