acc block

I got the "This account has been blocked for security purposes. Please contact customer support for assistance." thing on the steam launcher. When asking for support they need steam support id, but I cannot login on the website, wich is needed to get steam support id. 
Help?
edit: I have the steam Id, I need the steam support id, wich is an code from account page from ANET website, not the one from steam page, but cannot connect to my account other than forums
edit 2: turns out support helped me without sending them the steam support id!!! it was a ban due to a nickname on one of my characters... not cool anet, why ban me when u can just rename and send me a scroll 😕

Edited by Assolador.3598
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just say you can't login and give them the display name and/or a character name. They need something to be able to find the account. If the account was auto banned before you could use it, you can give them the ID of the Steam account (it's the # in the URL or listed under the account details), which they use as the account name (#@steam).

For everyone else:

https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/8561206943891-How-Do-I-Find-My-Steam-Support-ID-

Edited by Healix.5819
  • Like 1