nerf akeem relic

Eddie.9143

11 hours ago, Gotejjeken.1267 said:

The five mesmers left in PvP would probably quit if they actually fix this...

gonna harvest some juicy confu for this....   but i wouldnt miss the snoozefest that is virt one bit.

Mirage and Chrono are a-okay! fun to fight! but virt!? 

OH MY.... it gives me depression, when i have to stare at them 80% of the fight, waiting for their blocks and invuln to be over.   i really question my life decisions during that time... 

Hands down the worst designed spec and the most unfun matchup i can imagine.   

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Sahne.6950 said:

gonna harvest some juicy confu for this....   but i wouldnt miss the snoozefest that is virt one bit.

Mirage and Chrono are a-okay! fun to fight! but virt!? 

OH MY.... it gives me depression, when i have to stare at them 80% of the fight, waiting for their blocks and invuln to be over.   i really question my life decisions during that time... 

Hands down the worst designed spec and the most unfun matchup i can imagine.   

I seem to get far more hate playing Mirage or Chrono than I do Virtuoso..

Virtuoso is annoying to fight but easy to counter because of how awful the tracking on the projectiles are. (Don't change it, make it worse even).

Mirage has the strongest dodge mechanic in the game, being able to do anything while dodging.

Chrono is able to repeat itself like a skipping record to do things until people lose CDs.

Leave relic of Akeem how it is, change Skull Grinder to 4 bleed, 4 confusion, just like PvE, instead of 3 bleed 5 confusion that is has in WvW and PvP.

Address the source of the interaction on the side it is overperforming, it will leave the other builds using it unaffected.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Skull_Grinder

This will mean you have to hit with two skull grinders to proc Akeem instead of it being instant. The fact they didn't already address this in the last balance patch leads me to conclude that Anet doesn't think this interaction is overperforming.

• Like 3

But what when i am mad about Mesmer confuburst too?  :C

i all honesty... every build getting good use out of Akeem is just pure aids to go up against (for me)...       

(This is coming from a salty ele player, that will explode from confu, by simply swapping to the element where the skill is located that coould, maybe, with alot of luck, cleanse the confu....  so take it with a grain of salt.)

Just slap 20 sec CD on that kitty/ or stop it from applying more than double the confustacks then it applys in PvE.....  or !!!hot take!!! make the relic actually do what its supposed to do...

Edited by Sahne.6950

On 12/19/2023 at 1:25 AM, Gotejjeken.1267 said:

Don't disagree buuut....

The five mesmers left in PvP would probably quit if they actually fix this...

We mesmers aren't the sharpest tool in the shed, but just give us a little bit of time to figure out what relic of the demon queen does

Edited by Terrorhuz.4695
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Terrorhuz.4695 said:

We mesmers aren't the sharpest tool in the shed, but just give us a little bit of time to figure out what relic of the demon queen does

We're still figuring out what Dagger does on Mirage slowly but surely!

Just wait until we see what this... Rifle thing... Does.