Are rotations more fast paced now?

Or is it just me? I remember doing staff power weaver back when it was META. And later on sword/ dagger power weaver as the META changed. Kind of fast paced. Quite a lot to remember on the order but I was doing fine. Easily doing 35k+ dps. Think some of my best attempts were between 39k and 40k. Condi berserker bannerslave sword/ torch and longbow felt good for me as well. VERY easy rotation.

I'm trying to do power berserker now from snow crows. Skill floor of 2. Called "easy to learn". Axe/axe and greatsword. What is even going on? I need to queue up skills that barely have any cast time and avoid auto attacks like the plague. Why do I feel like I need 200 APM to do a basic warrior rotation? 30k was my best DPS with this build.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

Not really, on the contrary, overall a lot of rotations got easier on many classes.

Thing to note here: in the past, setting up the golem incorrectly (for example adding all class buffs instead of just warrior banners and druid spirits) resulted in inflated golem numbers to the extent of adding 4-5k dps.

Maybe you are misremembering your performance. Maybe the old rotation worked better for you.

What ever it might be, you'll have to find a class which works better for you or practice if you want to improve to the level of 90-95% benchmark. Or switch builds to something easier, maybe a LI build.

Looking at 2-3 wingman logs, you are cancelling a lot of attacks too, which doesn't help.

Edited by Cyninja.2954
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

30 minutes ago, Cyninja.2954 said:

Not really, on the contrary, overall a lot of rotations got easier on many classes.

Thing to note here: in the past, setting up the golem incorrectly (for example adding all class buffs instead of just warrior banners and druid spirits) resulted in inflated golem numbers to the extent of adding 4-5k dps.

Maybe you are misremembering your performance. Maybe the old rotation worked better for you.

What ever it might be, you'll have to find a class which works better for you or practice if you want to improve to the level of 90-95% benchmark. Or switch builds to something easier, maybe a LI build.

Looking at 2-3 wingman logs, you are cancelling a lot of attacks too, which doesn't help.

I didn't put the wrong debuffs on the golem back then. I can confirm I remember it right because I made it to tier 3 on the crossroads inn.

I am cancelling the auto attacks. I fail to cast the next ability fast enough and it starts the auto attack. The power berserker rotation is not supposed to have any auto attacks in it.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Weaver was always kinda high APM though, I know when untamed came out it was pretty much king of APM i couldnt play it decent. My fingers dont move that fast. Oh i forgot if it was SC or HS that did the APM count when untamed came out, it was 140 actions per minute , and then condi weaver at 85 I think actions per minute to give you an idea of the struggle lol

Edited by Tiviana.2650
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1