Controller/joystick issue (I know...)

Attempting to use a controller (PlayStation) to play the game. I've got everything set up, all input work EXCEPT the right joystick. My screen will not pan in any direction I motion the joystick. Yes it is set to joystick mouse, I've also tried just regular joystick as a setting no luck. Is there another in game setting im missing?

7 minutes ago, Chaba.5410 said:

There's no in game setting for this because this game doesn't support controllers.  That's gonna be some issue with whatever third-party software you're using to set up a controller, which you didn't mention what you're using.

Using steam for third party software, for now. Open to anything that works lol

• 3 months later...
On 12/31/2023 at 2:11 AM, spiteekins.3150 said:

Using steam for third party software, for now. Open to anything that works lol

Joy to key.

Just make sure you don't assign more than one action per key press.

For instance, on button 1 in JtK, you assign jump.

That's it. One action.

If you put jump+skill 1, that's classed as cheating and is against the game's policy.

Google JoyToKey.

But remember. 

One action per button.

It doesn't matter if it's even, jump+collect loot around you, or something that may seem benign or harmless, not an advantage.

So far it's best i found.

There's another one called XPadder or something, but i believe that one is designed gor xbox controllers. Not sure.

• Sad 1

On 12/30/2023 at 8:32 PM, spiteekins.3150 said:

Attempting to use a controller (PlayStation) to play the game. I've got everything set up, all input work EXCEPT the right joystick. My screen will not pan in any direction I motion the joystick. Yes it is set to joystick mouse, I've also tried just regular joystick as a setting no luck. Is there another in game setting im missing?

Watch the video in the link. (Also, it's because you didn't configure the joystick properly in steam)

I have not yet released the updated version as it's not yet totally done. But, if you contact me in game via mail, I can give you the current version that I have been using. Mail ruufio.1496 in game

Edited by Ruufio.1496
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...