What to do with unneeded ascended trinkets?

32 minutes ago, Manasa Devi.7958 said:

Ascended salvage kits are pretty expensive though, and often you'll make a loss per salvage.

i think there's always a ~20% profit over time at the current market price of stabilising matrices. this is because you sometimes get a small roll, but you sometimes get a big roll as well, and you can attune the rings to get an additional roll for next to no cost (infused items also have an extra roll).,

furthermore, anyone who is dropping alot of ascended trinkets is likely also dropping salvage kits, as well.

Edited by SoftFootpaws.9134
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, SoftFootpaws.9134 said:

i think there's always a ~20% profit over time at the current market price of stabilising matrices. this is because you sometimes get a small roll, but you sometimes get a big roll as well, and you can attune the rings to get an additional roll for next to no cost (infused items also have an extra roll).,

furthermore, anyone who is dropping alot of ascended trinkets is likely also dropping salvage kits, as well.

Also there is a small chance of a collection item. See the following achievements. https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Ascended_Recycling

As you can see some of them sell for a hefty amount of gold. 

In the long run it's usually worth it. Depending a bit on Matrices price. But you'll not get rich with it. I salvage all of them just because I'm often in need of matrices so I dont sell them and might as well get some with salvaging. Keep in mind if you're selling them you also need to pay the TP tax.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1