nerf thief and deedaye

akira.9623

On 1/3/2024 at 12:44 PM, akira.9623 said:

Hello, I don't know how to start, I would like to nerf Thief and deeday, in wvw I port through the prepare shadow portal and port another 50 players there, and we lose the keep, swords don't even show up on the map, because the thief and deeday are really pointless , please correct the error, this really cannot be played after that, thank you for your response

#no

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I think I had an aneurysm just trying to read this thread, but my only takeaway so far has been thus:

Did you really come to the THIEF subforum to demand that THIEF be nerfed?
You don't tug on Supermans Cape. You don't spit into the wind. You don't pull the mask off the old Lone Ranger AND YOU DON"T GO TO THE THIEF FORUMS TO COMPLAIN ABOUT OP THIEF!

• Haha 1

On 2/3/2024 at 3:39 AM, kiranslee.4829 said:

Just delete SA traitline. I would pay to see tears of thieves being forced to l2p :D.

I take SA on my second Specter template for healing and support. I would ugly cry for a second if SA got scrapped but the zerg bags from the Deadly Arts template will help me cope. 

Edited by kash.9213

2 hours ago, Antycypator.9874 said:

Stealth and thieves are not the problem.

Lack of Reveal skills is problematic. There are literally only few reveal skills, sometimes tied only to elite specs (Dragonhunter, Herald).

channel a block/evade if a stealth goes invis meaning a burst is coming or they are running. reveal isnt the issue. ranger, engi, guardian, necro, warrior all have revealed...

• 2 weeks later...