Unable to claim Daily Wizards Vault Reward

I just completed 4/4 in the Daily section Wizards Vault, but I'm not able to claim the reward for the completion of the 4/4 as it appears to have been already claimed, which is impossible as I just finished the 4th task few minutes ago. Claiming the individual Daily Astral Aclaim rewards worked as expected. I have one of the Daily Tasks remaining open.

Same here, the chest appears open as soon as I logged in today. And complete 4 objectives didn't change the state of the chest, I'm unable to reclaim it.

May it be related to the bug we had yesterday, where the wizard vault was deactivated ?

I completed all of my objectives yesterday, but was unable to reclaim them.

Edited by zesquale.7238

I have the same issue. I first thought that I might have clicked on my daily chest without thinking about it, but I was quite sure that I didn't... then, on my second account, something similar happened. I completed 4 of 5 achievements, opened the daily chest and only got 20AA for it instead of the 30AA (as it says in the tooltip). On a third account, I could replicate the issue again and also have some screenshots, if needed. I just don't get it, how such a simple thing as changing a tooltip can cause server disconnects, client crashes and now this... 

Oh, and of course... after Anet disabled the wizard's vault yesterday, we were told, that we can still finish our dailies (if we know which dailies we had to do, because you were not able to look them up), and that we can claim the rewards after anet enables the feature again. Well... today I logged in and of course didn't receive anything. That might also be the cause for the initial issue that I now can't claim my daily chest... I think it's worth a try to have a  closer look on this.

But just to make sure, daily reward is now lowered to 20AA, but the tooltip still says 30? Or should it be 30 (instead of the 35 you got before), but the tooltip says 20, because if it says 30, the game will crash again? Pls, fix this spagetti code ^^

Edited by NIGHTHUNTER.5139
typo
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, zesquale.7238 said:

Same here, the chest appears open as soon as I logged in today. And complete 4 objectives didn't change the state of the chest, I'm unable to reclaim it.

May it be related to the bug we had yesterday, where the wizard vault was deactivated ?

I completed all of my objectives yesterday, but was unable to reclaim them.

I am in the exact same situation with 2 accounts.

The third one had done his dailies before the update of yesterday, and didn't have any problem with the daily chest today.

27 minutes ago, Lord Schlitz.1579 said:

Same problem here. Did 5/4 and it looks like it is already claimed but i did not claim it and also did not get the 10 AP for the daily.

Very disappointed because yesterday i could not get the daily because wizard's vault was disabled.

Same

2 hours ago, GODh.3892 said:

What is your current AA? Maybe it is too much to claim that daily completion chest?

Not logged in anymore so I don't know the exact count but something like 300/1300 or so. Definitievly far from the cap.

• 2 weeks later...

This just happened to me today. I had 1300 so I bought 150AA worth of coin bags. Then I collected the 45 from tasks, but the daily chest instantly greyed out and I couldn't claim the chest.

The essence of luck you get is logged in the game msg but that's not there meaning it was never claimed. The AA doesn't add up either 1300-150=1150+45=1195/1300. where's the 20 from chest if it's greyed out and supposedly claimed?

• 2 weeks later...

This happened on my alt account today. I'm quite sure I didn't open and forget about it. I had done and opened the chests for 2 tasks earlier, plus the log on task. I then went out and did the last 2. I opened both chests and the daily chest went to 5/4 but I couldn't open it. I also noticed I didn't have the luck essence that drops from that chest in my inventory.

• 2 weeks later...

For those unaware, objectives that are completed but left unclaimed are automatically claimed when it resets, except for the daily login and special objectives. I tested this back when it came out and leaving the daily unclaimed wasn't a problem, except you lost the 10 AP from the achievement.

Now it's bugged.

If you leave the daily unclaimed and are online (on a character) at reset, you simply lose the rewards.

If you leave the daily unclaimed and aren't online at reset, the rewards are automatically claimed when you load a character, but it claims the chest for the current day (you don't get the achievement) and is confirmed by the API.