Selected WvW Guild Tag & Name: Surging Malice [Srge]

11 hours ago, Traity.8310 said:

WvW Guild Tag & Name: Surging Malice [Srge]

36 minutes ago, Ice Monk.4576 said:

Selected WvW Guild Tag & Name: Surging Malice [Srge]

Edited by puppy.1634
laughing at the boys

3 hours ago, Hellbound.5610 said:

Wait until Monday! Don't expect people to work over a weekend.

Well I have now been placed in the right alliance for which I am grateful. However, with respect, if you release a brand new piece of code on a Friday that affects tens of thousands of users, shouldn't you be prepared for things to go wrong and have a team ready to handle the issues. In this instance it appears things went very badly indeed and given that we are customers we should expect a reasonable level of service. I suspect that the Devs have been working overtime to manually transfer people to the right alliances and as the numbers seem to be in the thousands then this will take time. I don't think it's unreasonable to expect the situation to be rectified promptly when it effectively wrecked the first 2 days of the beta. 

• Like 1

• ArenaNet Staff

We are still investigating why some of you are affected, but in the meantime we know you're in a frustrating situation. We want to remedy that for you as soon as possible, so we're going to do something a little unconventional. If you are still affected by this, please let me know the region (NA or EU) and team name you should be assigned to, and we will manually correct it.

Please log in first to confirm that you are still affected, as we have corrected this for quite a few people already.

Once you've been moved I'll drop a react on your post. After I do, relog or change maps and you should be where you're supposed to be. If you have a support ticket open, please close it once you have confirmed that your issue is corrected.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 8
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

We are still investigating why some of you are affected, but in the meantime we know you're in a frustrating situation. We want to remedy that for you as soon as possible, so we're going to do something a little unconventional. If you are still affected by this, please let me know the region (NA or EU) and team name you should be assigned to, and we will manually correct it. Please log in first to confirm that you are still affected, as we have corrected this for quite a few people already.

Once you've been moved I'll drop a react on your post. After I do, relog or change maps and you should be where you're supposed to be. If you have a support ticket open, please close it once you have confirmed that your issue is corrected.

NA
Account: Tsuaii.3791

Guild  for WvW: Placeholder alliance [NPC]
Current Team: Pheonix of Dawn
Expected Team: Moogooloo

• Thanks 1

NA
Account: FrogBiscuit.6925

Current Team: Griffonfall

Desired Team: First Haven

*Got it.  Thank you very much for your efforts.   If this is to be the system to roll out in the future, I very much hope there is facility for individual/casual players without guild affiliation to be able to select the same WvW instance as people in their friend list without a 'random chance' factor.   Sorta still miss my old server community and recognizable guilds running around.   But at the very least being able to play with my friends is sort of a minimum.   Anyways, thank you once again for the extra help getting us paired up right*

Edited by FrogBiscuit.6925
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

We are still investigating why some of you are affected, but in the meantime we know you're in a frustrating situation. We want to remedy that for you as soon as possible, so we're going to do something a little unconventional. If you are still affected by this, please let me know the region (NA or EU) and team name you should be assigned to, and we will manually correct it.

Please log in first to confirm that you are still affected, as we have corrected this for quite a few people already.

EU

Chrissek.7312

Current: Griffonfall

Expected: Stonefall

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

EU

Account: Matis.3917

Current: Silent Woods

Expected: Skrittsburgh

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

EU
Account: HelloImAiden.3896

Guild  for WvW: Project Red [PRED]
Current Team: Seven Pines
Expected Team: First Haven

Edit: Solved, thank you very much.

Edited by HelloImAiden.3896
Solved issue
  • Like 1