We were told to open a ticket

Haviv.9486

So I opened a ticket saying "Currently on Dragon's Claw and the rest of my guild (not all of them, but most) are on Giant's Rise. Please put me on Giant's Rise"

And the reply I get is "The initial issue with matchmaking on EU worlds in the world restructuring beta event has been resolved.

While the main issue has been resolved for most players, we are still investigating a secondary issue that may prevent the fix from working for some players.
Forum Post for further updates: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/topic/142118-resolved-known-issue-with-world-restructuring-beta-event"

help 😢 😅

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Gotejjeken.1267 said:

The guild selection screen is blank for me now--assuming I selected the right one almost all the other ones I have are dead, but guess weeelll seeee....

I picked my wvw guild in the normal guilds overview screen. And I'm on the same server.

The other screen (last tab) has been empty for me for months.

6 hours ago, Riba.3271 said:

Alliances were too high-tech to implement in 7 years.

Soon guilds will be removed too 😂 "We just can't make it work"

"We came to the conclusion that squads offer the same functionality" -- WvW announcement in 7 years.

• Haha 1

I got the copy/paste response initially.  About a day later, I got a follow up with specific instructions to reply to an open thread with NA/EU, account name, Guild I selected, current sever, expected server.  My post got a like from an admin within 10 mins and I was moved.

You may want to try responding to this thread with the info above.