WvW Beta is a dumpster Fire

9 minutes ago, One more for the road.8950 said:

I totally agree that there should have been some other form of in game notification.
Doesn't mean I get my undies in a twist about random technicalities or make things up.

My undies are in a knot because I like many spent real money to play with friends and the playing with friends part isn't happening because this beta is a dumpster fire and split us up, so yes I am pissed and quite emotional and frustrated.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Zepharos.5860 said:

My undies are in a knot because I like many spent real money to play with friends and the playing with friends part isn't happening because this beta is a dumpster fire and split us up, so yes I am pissed and quite emotional and frustrated.

Then I suggest you focus your energy where it will be useful, and for example give your information in the same thread as I just linked to another, so they can get you in the right place. It goes really fast, for some I know it took like an hour.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/13/2024 at 5:04 PM, Deadringers.9047 said:

You’ve obviously missed the irony in your post…it’s called a Beta for a reason.

Coming in here bitching, moaning and crying about how a beta isn’t working properly just makes you look silly.

Provide the feedback by all means, but the way you’re presenting yourself around a Beta is honestly embarrassing.

VIP  50 man squad was put together on skrittsburgh  there is 2400 VIP guild players and almost 500 was on skrittsburgh realm  . i dont think you see the point and the actual game name ?  either that or your a teenager trolls group ,     let the adults talk here about the wvw beta testing and feed back , thank you 

• Confused 2

15 minutes ago, One more for the road.8950 said:

Sounds like you were hit by the reset chaos where some weren't put on the right worlds/teams even after fix, go to this post and give the information needed and they will help you out.

thank you! I made a post to see if they will fix this. 

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Dan downunder.3045 said:

VIP  50 man squad was put together on skrittsburgh  there is 2400 VIP guild players and almost 500 was on skrittsburgh realm  .

Ooohh, is that why players are reporting Skrittsburgh seems like it has no players? Because the team has a single 500 man guild on it so they are all clumped up?

Edited by Chaba.5410

22 minutes ago, One more for the road.8950 said:

Sounds like you were hit by the reset chaos where some weren't put on the right worlds/teams even after fix, go to this post and give the information needed and they will help you out.

thank you we shall give this a shot  an type in the realm where 10 players should be instead of across 6  different realms , thank you kind adult person 😄

On 1/13/2024 at 6:06 PM, Chaba.5410 said:

The interface really needs some work. Since team formation relies on a time element

This is a very good point.

I was thinking that when a player logs into WVW the first thing they find is a scrolling time bar, similar to the one we have for queues, and forces you to select your WVW guild. every time you log in. throughout the selection week. At that point, if you didn't, it's because you had no interest in doing so. At that point it can't be ambiguous.

P.S. and maybe we avoid 80% of complaints here on the forums next time.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dan downunder.3045 said:

VIP  50 man squad was put together on skrittsburgh  there is 2400 VIP guild players and almost 500 was on skrittsburgh realm  . i dont think you see the point and the actual game name ?  either that or your a teenager trolls group ,     let the adults talk here about the wvw beta testing and feed back , thank you 

😁

Spoken like a true adult! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dan downunder.3045 said:

I actually have no idea what you are trying to say here in regard to the post you were quoting.