WvW Queue Bug Returns [Merged]

30 minutes ago, Allikatz.6378 said:

Select travel when queue pops, get map is full do I want to queue, try portal, no go. And then you can't even re-queue for the map unless you log off and back on.

I've had a similar problem all day today. i select border, queue up, wait and when the table pops up i put travel and instead of port i'm at the end of the queue again. this repeats several times. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This happened to me last night when trying to log in right after Reset and after waiting 2 hours since the Portal in Lion's Arch did not work.  I ended back in the queue, but the 2nd time I tried to enter the Borderland, it worked.

Since this is an old bug that still hasnt been fixed, though reduced outside of the WvW Beta. During this WvW Beta the queue bug is more apparent:

1. Queue for a full map
  2. Once the queue window pops, you press "travel"
  3. Then instead of porting to the map, it just says "Borderland X/Eternal Battlegrounds are full, do you want to queue?"

How is this bug still a thing? I often wait 1-2 h to join the proper map, and already have to hope that there are no gamebreaking gliders, etc. Now you dont even get the chance to get a random disconnect while having fun, you get denied to even experience this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah this is happening repeatedly in Griffonfall/Skrittsburgh/Seven Pines match-up. If you queue EBG 100% won't get there first time around, you'll get "borderland ready, try to travel, whoops it's full back to queue for an hour, have fun" thing.

• Thanks 1

Today, I tried to enter EBG from Armistice Bastion. I was standing on the portal at reset time.  When I hit the "F" key as everyone around me was disappearing, I got the pop-up to enter the queue.  I accepted and was queued at #1. I hit the "F" key again - no reason - I was having a conversation grumbling about missing the split second to enter the map, and then I got the load screen and entered the map.  About 10 minutes later I got the pop-up from the queue to travel to the map.  

So I was queued for the map and on the map at the same time......

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...