Queue is not working properly

7 hours ago, Glass Hand.7306 said:

When I am in queue waiting, and travel window pops open half the time I accept , even quite quickly I get put back in the queue again. This is frustrating and broken.

This is an ongoing bug. Face it as well. Have you seen any pattern in what is going when you accept and it kicks you to end of line? Are you in WvW or out? Are you fighting or standing around? And such?

1 hour ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

This is an ongoing bug. Face it as well. Have you seen any pattern in what is going when you accept and it kicks you to end of line? Are you in WvW or out? Are you fighting or standing around? And such?

and one more, Did many players swap map at the same time, and with several players having the same Q numbers? 

Quebug been around for years and years. There was a short period where they actually fixed it but for the last months or so it have come back and with the beta it is worse then it ever was. I got kicked from que 3 times in a row last night, and at the third time i just had enough and logged out. Was nothing of the above asked happening and i was hanging in the Bastion pass doing nothing but waiting for que to pop. 

Consider they found the bug before and actually did stop it from happening it should be possible to fix it again. I doubt it is a different bug.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

I was hoping that one was gone since hadn't seen it during the two resets. 

It's not.  As recent as last night, sat through a 40 que only to get the bug and stuck back at the end of the line (38 this time)...only to again get the bug and wait through another 40.  It finally let me in on the third attempt.

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, MedievalThings.5417 said:

It's not.  As recent as last night, sat through a 40 que only to get the bug and stuck back at the end of the line (38 this time)...only to again get the bug and wait through another 40.  It finally let me in on the third attempt.

So has anyone seen any of the various bugs vanish that can be dropped off with the changes?