New Weapons Suggestions

ronkul.1320

Personally, I'd lean more toward things like Torch, Rifle or off-hand Mace. (I'd even be open to longbow)

Torch would produce regular fire but also some earth fire and frost fire. I'm dying to see the color of the flame change based on attunment.

Off-hand mace could offer blasts/explosions of all 4 elements.

Rifle and longbow because I've still not given up on saving ranged elementalist.

But as i think about it, a shield would be cool anyways ^^

/e I’m speaking purely style-factors. Cause how cool a weapon plays is a design issue about abilities that can be awesome or can suck balls.

Edited by CafPow.1542
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Jski.6180 said:

I think foces is the "ele shield" but ya an off hand scpter would be nice there is an missing ranged dps wepon for off hand on ele atm.

Sword and off hand scepter and wizard's hat and a beard --> gandalf the grey!

I'd rather they bring our current weapons up to the reality of the game today. Main hand dagger, condi sword, and dps staff are so behind it's sad. Although it's not as sad as most of warrior weapons. Honestly how have warrior mains not uninstalled yet? 

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, ronkul.1320 said:

Sword and off hand scepter and wizard's hat and a beard --> gandalf the grey!

Hehe.  As a former Loremaster main in LoTRO, it was hard to give up running staff AND sword, alongside managing pets that actually did something useful.  Though come to think of it,  I remember some complaints of "that bear's butt is in my face again bro".... from others once in a while 😂

At this point I would settle for a truly effective staff, but I think off hand scepter or torch would be nice.  

Still trying to understand though why Necro got dual swords while Weaver cannot... 🤔

• Thanks 2