Elementalists need to get nerfed.

6 minutes ago, Chrome.9841 said:

We just need caps for some stats 😕 You can win a 1 vs 1 with minstrel catalyst, harbinger, core necro (with fear build), untamed, lifesteal revevant and mechanist these days (tested). Haven't tried yet but probably minstrel druid too. 

ArenaNet pls stop this 😞 You have a lot of stat oppurtunities, why are you pushing everyone to play tanky builds. You saw that was a bad idea and removed semi offensive, mainly defensive stats from sPvP. Give us some caps for WvW at least like "can't have more than 2500 armor, 20% boon duration, more than 50% condition duration (numbers are random for examples)... That will  give some fair fights for people who likes playing pure power builds. (I know there are some builds like willbender, deadeye.. I mean power builds for all classes/specs)

I don’t directly disagree but pure damage builds that delete you in 2 seconds are waaaay more toxic and boring imo than any tanky build.

this is not objectively true, just my opinion.

and there is no objective argument that could support one or the other side.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, CafPow.1542 said:

I don’t directly disagree but pure damage builds that delete you in 2 seconds are waaaay more toxic and boring

Its boring indeed. I was not defending burst power builds. Though.. I never lost to any power willbender while playing the builds i mentioned. But yeah they can first add some cap then nerf some OP burst power builds, why not <.<

Edited by Chrome.9841

54 minutes ago, Chrome.9841 said:

Its boring indeed. I was not defending burst power builds. Though.. I never lost to any power willbender while playing the builds i mentioned. But yeah they can first add some cap then nerf some OP burst power builds, why not <.<

My point is more a question of perspective. Why you wanna cap A first, then nerf B and not the other way around?

i mean… you know…

it seems that A (like defense) is more of a problem for you but … is it? Not sure.

19 hours ago, CafPow.1542 said:

My point is more a question of perspective. Why you wanna cap A first, then nerf B and not the other way around?

i mean… you know…

it seems that A (like defense) is more of a problem for you but … is it? Not sure.

Because, currently the main problem is: we can have enough offensive stats (because of 25 might stacks and other bons all the time) even with stats which supposed to be supports. Adding some caps is an easier way than changing a lot of skills or stats to fix boring tanky boon meta.

Examples I gave were mainly defensive stats but I didn't mean defensive only' can add a cap for crit damage too. 

So in the end power builds cannot be 2 seconds shot killers while supports cannot kill an offensive class alone, only by trusting their defensive stats and pressing 1111111.

That was what I meant.

Edited by Chrome.9841
  • Like 1

A few builds got comply removed (fire wizard and alacrity tempest) but a lot of other builds got some massive buffs in the coming update. Arcane wave alone is kind of crazy buff but getting stab on trigger arcane shield is going to be such fun.