[Poll] How long have you been on your current server?

How long have you been on your current server?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. How long have you been on your current server? (Ignore the beta weeks)

• Less than a month (Moved in Dec 2023)
    • 1-3 months
    • 4-6 months
    • 7-12 months
    • 1-2 years
    • 3-4 years
    • 5+ years or OG server resident!
  2. 2. How many times do you think you've moved servers your entire time in gw2?

• 0 times - Server Loyal for life!
    • 1 time - For the friends!
    • 2-5 times - For the guild!
    • 6-10 times - For the commander!
    • 11-20 times - For the content!
    • 21-27 times - I needed to visit each and every single server, I need a [Well Travelled] title stat!

Started on FA and played for a few months.  Moved to JQ until all the tournaments were over.  Then moved around for about a year and have been on Mag ever since.  I did go to EU one summer and that was a terrible experience but mainly because of the guild I played with.  It was also really weird seeing the different play styles.  NA roamed a lot better and more than EU but also played waaaay more cheese builds.  EU also had a weird problem of players just laying around waiting for a res while NA players would run back.  EU was also way better at hard CC and put it more into their callouts.

3 hours ago, Blackarps.1974 said:

Started on FA and played for a few months.  Moved to JQ until all the tournaments were over.  Then moved around for about a year and have been on Mag ever since.  I did go to EU one summer and that was a terrible experience but mainly because of the guild I played with.  It was also really weird seeing the different play styles.  NA roamed a lot better and more than EU but also played waaaay more cheese builds.  EU also had a weird problem of players just laying around waiting for a res while NA players would run back.  EU was also way better at hard CC and put it more into their callouts.

lol. I want to curse you. But you reinforce my thoughts on playing an alt I haven't touched in a decade to build up and visit EU to better see the difference and visit forum friends in game. Need real life to impact virtual less. Just saying.

I changed the server with my main account shortly before the beta.

Before that, I preferred to create a new account rather than switch servers.

Nothing has kept me on my home server for a year now :s
Thanks to my other accounts, I knew where I wanted to be.