i need get mordant brazier for finish my collection,who can help me.

The Wiki page shows you how to get it. It's account bound so no one else can do it for you.

1) Buy the recipe from a heart vendor in the Desolation or Domain of Vabbi.
2) Buy or craft the 3 component parts.
3) Craft the Mordant Brazier. This will be in the main recipe list, not in discovery.

4 hours ago, Danikat.8537 said:

The Wiki page shows you how to get it. It's account bound so no one else can do it for you.

1) Buy the recipe from a heart vendor in the Desolation or Domain of Vabbi.
2) Buy or craft the 3 component parts.
3) Craft the Mordant Brazier. This will be in the main recipe list, not in discovery.

it has other name"lacan,denied respite of severance

it's solobound,can use on trading post,it need 37gold,my account only has 18gold,so i hope anyone give to me.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Akirsrk.8361 said:

it's solobound,can use on trading post,it need 37gold,my account only has 18gold,so i hope anyone give to me.

do daily for 10 days and buy it?

With the daily 1 gold and favor that you can exchange for gold, you will have it earlier then that anyway.

Edited by Linken.6345
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Akirsrk.8361 said:

Well, I don't think you should be asking people for gold or an expensive item. That's a bit rude. Also, it's quicker just to craft surely? The one you posted is just the unique version that shares the skin. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Linken.6345 said:

do daily for 10 days and buy it?

With the daily 1 gold and favor that you can exchange for gold, you will have it earlier then that anyway.

This. Or do the dailies/play the game to earn gold to level up Huntsman, buy the recipe from the heart vendor, and craft it yourself (which will all still be cheaper than trying to buy it on the TP).

Edited by RoseofGilead.8907

7 hours ago, Randulf.7614 said:

Well, I don't think you should be asking people for gold or an expensive item. That's a bit rude. Also, it's quicker just to craft surely? The one you posted is just the unique version that shares the skin. 

you are right.,i kown how to quick leve up huntsman,but i don't have enough bag slot to do.i kown currency exchange,but i don't want to do that.

7 hours ago, RoseofGilead.8907 said:

This. Or do the dailies/play the game to earn gold to level up Huntsman, buy the recipe from the heart vendor, and craft it yourself (which will all still be cheaper than trying to buy it on the TP).

yeah,i craft juts need 8 gold,trading post buy need 37 gold,but my huntsman don't have 400leve.