When can Cook's Outfit be acquired again on the TP (gemstore)

It looks like it was last available in September 2022 per the wiki listing (you can click in there to expand the gemstore history).  Your best chance may be another Supply Drop, if they do one, since a voucher with that outfit as an option has been in a number of the Drops.  https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Black_Lion_Outfit_Voucher

They seem to do those Drops (which are expensive but give a number of goodies on a weekly basis for several weeks) for the release of major new content, and did them for the 8th and 9th game anniversaries as well.

It is also possible the outfit will show up during one of the two big annual sales, March and August.  I hope you can get it in March!  I recommend you check the player run Gemstore announcement thread stickied in General Discussion every day to see if it happens to show up, since the tp schedule sites are datamined and thus not 100% accurate.

Thanks to all who replied.   I'll just wait, noting again the awkwardness of the Arenanet's marketing scheme.   I'll not buy it when it comes out, as it was for my grandson who just finished his grandmaster chef.    Months from now the event will be lost in the history of our game play.    I've played 11 years as of earlier this year and moments are common in the game.   Little knick knack rewards are nice, but not essential.   He can make food in his armor just as well as a chef's outfit.

Most of Arenanet's  income comes from that store,  but they deny access to many of of their products for most of the year.    It has to cost then a lot of income and I don't buy for a minute the argument that by waiting my desire will only grow so overwhelming that I'll watch the market hourly for months waiting to see it.  

I know zero major real world merchandisers who use the Arenanet method of keeping merchandise away from their buyers.   Is there a real argument for that? 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

36 minutes ago, Michael.9403 said:

Most of Arenanet's  income comes from that store,  but they deny access to many of of their products for most of the year.    It has to cost then a lot of income and I don't buy for a minute the argument that by waiting my desire will only grow so overwhelming that I'll watch the market hourly for months waiting to see it.  

I know zero major real world merchandisers who use the Arenanet method of keeping merchandise away from their buyers.   Is there a real argument for that? 

It is a well-known and successful marketing tactic called Fear Of Missing Out (FOMO).  If it didn't work, Anet would certainly be doing something else.

• Like 1