Revenant centaur stance elite 😐

arazoth.7290

REVENANT CENTAUR ELITE:

If you don't like the spaminess in WvW, fine.  But not a 15 second cd => max 5 second cd in WvW. Ontop of this the boon duration of this skill got nerfed a lot..., buff these boon durations back up while the 15 second cd gets reduced to 5 second cd.

It won't be able to get spammed in rotation and other abilties can still je used while this is on cd.

===> Centaur coming changes 😢😓=====>

• Energy Expulsion: Lowered the stability duration from 5 seconds to 3 seconds in WvW only. Increased the cooldown from 2 seconds to 15 seconds in WvW only.
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

I assume this is because the no CD or low CD relics that work on elite skills.

How to make relics look balanced in one go: Ruin everything else :) that relic is boosting.

I dont mind the 15sec CD but Anet could make the energy stored boosting the heal output of the skill itself as a compensation, also would give more reasons for rev to kinda be tactical if put  on danger by storing energy  or would be forcerd to use it and enter in CD.

Imo it should boost the ammount of condi cleanses or the heal value.

If i recall its a 2k(give or take) heal @2200 healing power with a ton of output heal modifiers this way @100% would heal arround 4kish same as revenant shield also on a 15sec CD

Edited by Aeolus.3615
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Aeolus.3615 said:

I assume this is because the no CD or low CD relics that work on elite skills.

How to make relics look balanced in one go: Ruin everything else 🙂 that relic is boosting.

I dont mind the 15sec CD but Anet could make the energy stored boosting the heal output of the skill itself as a compensation, also would give more reasons for rev to kinda be tactical if put  on danger by storing energy  or would be forcerd to use it and enter in CD.

Imo it should boost the ammount of condi cleanses or the heal value.

If i recall its a 2k(give or take) heal @2200 healing power with a ton of output heal modifiers this way @100% would heal arround 4kish same as revenant shield also on a 15sec CD

5-8 sec cd bc they don't like spam of it in WvW would be fine too 😒😐

• Like 2

Fair changes for a skill that can knockdown enemies for 3 seconds and also gives stability if empowered. You can freely move the tablet in a really big range too. Even with 15 seconds of cooldown, still one of the most OP elite skill in the game.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Chrome.9841 said:

Fair changes for a skill that can knockdown enemies for 3 seconds and also gives stability if empowered. You can freely move the tablet in a really big range too. Even with 15 seconds of cooldown, still one of the most OP elite skill in the game.

5 second cd for WvW would have been fine too with the reduced boon duration like they have also on it.

You can use it a lot potentialy yes but you're still missing out on a lot in most situations. It has 1 condi cleanse for high energy cost, not the highest burst heal for that amount. That part is pretty mediocre on it and isn't the biggest strength of it.

Yes it has cc and these 2 boons, that cc won't do much in zergs with amount of stability spam by everyone, so only these boons are good/used for it mostly.

With 5 second cd they can use it twice before switching stance and other abilties can still be used. Empowerment mechanics work on it can be still reset reliable now. The ability won't be that much spammed to create those high stability stacks in zerg groups because limited by cd. And that last was mostly the problem to have that uptime.

It will still be a viable choice then

Elite needs to be 10 seconds max , so it alligns with legend swap.

So , when going in ventari u have option to either stab early/late or hold energy for cleanse or heal and then stab etc .

It should not be on cd when you swap legends for a second time around.

Edited by MysteryDude.1572
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, arazoth.7290 said:

5 second cd for WvW would have been fine too with the reduced boon duration like they have also on it.

Sır I don't care about stability or cleansing of it. The main problem with that skill is you can spam 3 seconds knockdown and that gives big advantage for 1 Vs 1 or for small scale fights. If they remove it's cc option, then it's ok to have low cd.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Chrome.9841 said:

Sır I don't care about stability or cleansing of it. The main problem with that skill is you can spam 3 seconds knockdown and that gives big advantage for 1 Vs 1 or for small scale fights. If they remove it's cc option, then it's ok to have low cd.

2sec*

And there are ways to counter to it. Also in 1v1 if you watch, you can see the animation playing 1 second beforehand before it knockdown. It has basicly 1 sec cast time upon clicking before activation and you can see the animation, large vines clearly coming up and then down. Besides simple dodging it in 1v1 by paying attention to it like any skill, there are ways to counter it. 

The cc on it becomes less important if your target has stability himself enough, and can do enough pressure at the right openings or creating them.

Certain builds/stats work better on it then others an visa versa

Edited by arazoth.7290

Just now, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

This must be the first time in history that Heal Rev of all things gets their own "Nerf pls" thread. In Wvw that is. 

people don't watch tablet animations. Other classes have skills that have less visible animation then that one. But if you don't pay enough attention to tablet then yes it becomes hard. in zergs fights that cc is almost useless and just used for allies 

On 2/22/2024 at 4:08 AM, arazoth.7290 said:

people don't watch tablet animations. Other classes have skills that have less visible animation then that one. But if you don't pay enough attention to tablet then yes it becomes hard. in zergs fights that cc is almost useless and just used for allies 

When your  team members dodge the tablet u send to heal or to cast the dome to avoid getting spiked by range xD.

When your team member was runing away from enemy at 30% health and now its runing away from your tablet like its an enemy atack... but now towards the enemy...

When your team embers  gets out of your dome and enters in enemy dome and  expect to be healed.

I am a sad ventari user since its release :( all t he changes ive seen Anet doing are not helping they are actually making tablet weaker while mantaining all the problems.

Edited by Aeolus.3615

2 hours ago, Aeolus.3615 said:

When your  team members dodge the tablet u send to heal or to cast the dome to avoid getting spiked by range xD.

When your team member was runing away from enemy at 30% health and now its runing away from your tablet like its an enemy atack... but now towards the enemy...

When your team embers  gets out of your dome and enters in enemy dome and  expect to be healed.

I am a sad ventari user since its release 😞 all t he changes ive seen Anet doing are not helping they are actually making tablet weaker while mantaining all the problems.

Aside WvW elite way too long cd, I find tablet overall fine and really responsive compared how it used to be.

But yea when my teamates run away like they go in some hysteria adrenaline mode, I then mark them so they hopefully notice. And when they get saved, I tell them they fun harder for their life if they want to get support to not die 😂

6 hours ago, Sleepwalker.1398 said:

I only wish they change the knockdown back to knockback so i can send ppl of cliffs.

I prefere knockdowns, this way you're more of a help to your team holding them while they can do some work for example

• Like 1