Staff is good. Do not forget about greatsword and axe for competitive.

POV WvW and Pvp

I genuinely like staff. It is a support weapon but with the amount of utility that it have packed can also be used as a defensive weapon set. (Block, CC, unblockeable, mobility and some healing even without healing power) 

I feel that when they merge skill 3 they should keep the damage of the skill because it feels odd to have no damage at all but that’s my only “ complain”

if they improve the pure damage weapons as GS or Axe so they do a comparable damage to other clases and mix it with staff u have a really nice weapon set. 

12 hours ago, ApaWanka.2698 said:

POV WvW and Pvp

I genuinely like staff. It is a support weapon but with the amount of utility that it have packed can also be used as a defensive weapon set. (Block, CC, unblockeable, mobility and some healing even without healing power) 

I feel that when they merge skill 3 they should keep the damage of the skill because it feels odd to have no damage at all but that’s my only “ complain”

if they improve the pure damage weapons as GS or Axe so they do a comparable damage to other clases and mix it with staff u have a really nice weapon set. 

Staff could use more damage tbh but we shall wait and see what they do would be nice to use it though 

• Like 1