Brave Stride internal cooldown in WvW/PvP

cryorion.9532

This trait would be awesome (and more practical) if the ICD wasn't so high and warrior could activate the trait effect when using more than 1 mobility skill in succession. What about changing the ICD from 10 seconds to 1/4 second, both in WvW and PvP? Any thoughts?

• Like 2

Massive overkill, even PvE version is 1s cd.
And the main offender (spellbreaker) would have a field day with all the free stab from greatsword and dagger.
As if he doesn't get enough already from full counter, Stalwart Strength and boon hate (removing enemy stab so Stalwart Strength doesn't get denied) .

48 minutes ago, StraightPath.3972 said:

And the main offender (spellbreaker) would have a field day with all the free stab from greatsword and dagger.
As if he doesn't get enough already from full counter, Stalwart Strength and boon hate (removing enemy stab so Stalwart Strength doesn't get denied) .

It wouldn’t be an issue. You can’t take strength and defense on spellbreaker without massively gimping yourself. The stab duration is only 2 seconds, generally it only serves to make movement skills uninterruptible.

Something needs to happen, because the trait is absolutely -useless- right now.

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, StraightPath.3972 said:

As ProverbsofHell wrote, if you use Strength and Defense traitline with Spellbreaker, you are losing 5 sec weapon swap, shorter burst CDs and other benefits which make Discipline Spellbreaker so good. With proposed change, Strength+Discipline Spellbreaker would have access to stability, similarly to Defense Discipline Spb, but with more offensive oriented traits.

I also kind of made mistake because I thought PvE trait was 1/4 sec ICD. It is indeed 1 sec which would still be ok. I am not sure if there even needs to be ICD in the first place, nothing comes to my mind how it could be abused to get unnatural amount of stability from it. The goal is clear, the trait would proc Stability whenever Warrior uses mobility skill. With current 10 sec ICD, it is not very practical.

Edited by cryorion.9532

I would said that the ICD is coming to stop Bladesworn take too much advantage.  Standard build count 5 movement skills but y can pack even more if you want. If he can get stab and remove inmobilize with movement skills it can become an unstoppable force. 

so ICD have sense but 5s would be good enough to provide counter play.